12. Runway

"The Jeons had contacted me, they are expecting their son's rut in two days from now and they wanted me to prepare five omegas to come to the special event they had planned then use their skills to seduce him and help him through his rut, they act...

"The Jeons had contacted me, they are expecting their son's rut in two days from now and they wanted me to prepare five omegas to come to the special event they had planned then use their skills to seduce him and help him through his rut, they actually hope he might fall for one."

"What!" Jimin's blood boiled.

"The woman who will lead them in is a long year assistant of mine, I think there's a chance we could get you in as one of the omegas, but I can't promise you you will leave from there alive," mum was completely serious.

"Ok, that's fine, I will deal with the issues given," there were some dangerous butterflies waking up in Jimin's insides at the possibility of seeing Jungkook, maybe they could even get a chance to complete the mating. "I'm in," he said emphasizing each word.

"Good, so take a rest for now, your old bedroom is still yours, tomorrow we will arrange the whole thing."

"Can I trust you?" Jimin's heart double jumped.

"I'm your mother, I will never betray you. I can't give you a hundred percent guarantee for the woman we will involve though."

"I understand, still it's my best chance to see my mate at last one more time."

Mum nodded, a few more tears stained her cheeks so she turned from him.

"Mum?"

"Yes?"

"What have you told Tae previously?" Jimin's heart sped up when his fingers closed on the door knob.

"That I have always known, always suspected you aren't an omega, but... I decided to foul myself into believing a miracle can happen and our future can be secure and easy."

"Ok," Jimin sighed pushing the door open. "So, see you tomorrow," he left the room immediately hurrying down the corridor following Tae's scent to knock at the guest room door.

"Come in," Tae's voice was faint.

He was sitting on the bed wrapped up in a blanket hugging a pillow while rocking back and forth.

"Hey, thank you for being here and making me speak to my mum. It has been more important than I could have expected," Jimin approached the bed sitting down next to his friend who sighed leaning his head against his shoulder.

"I get now, my trauma has defined my world, but there are bad alphas and... good alphas," Tae's voice was so quiet he could barely recognize the words. "You and Yoongi are the good ones."

"Ah!" Jimin laughed shaking his head.

"I'm far from good, but Yoongi really is the good one."

"No Jimin, you're wrong. You are a good person, you hate Jodit for all the mess she has caused in your life yet you have risked everything to rescue her, you have always taken care of me and supported me like no one else's did, made me courageous enough to meet my mate and give him a chance."