19. Burning sky

His mate was blushing like crazy getting up to stumble down the deck and hide downstairs

His mate was blushing like crazy getting up to stumble down the deck and hide downstairs. Jimin was lying still observing the shapes of the clouds, as he was suddenly anxious for what was about to come. The last time they had been so close was months ago during Jungkook's rut and he has almost forgotten how it really felt like. All his alpha senses in uproar, his wolf so ready at some dangerous edge. When had his last rut been, shouldn't it knock around the corner. It has definitely been postponed by the ripped mating and all the dangers he has faced. There were soft steps raising all hair on his body, Jungkook was moving casually, placing the blanket over them before slipping underneath it, his body heat insane.

"Haven't you been in your rut just last night?" Jimin was glowing turning to trace the heart shape of Jungkook's lips with his finger.

"It has almost faded because of how worried I was about you," Jungkook's cheeks became redder.

"Almost?" Jimin raised his brow.

"Guess," Jungkook avoided his eyes. "Turn around," he whispered blowing hot air along his neck before scattering it's line with his lips and Jimin closed his fists feeling the claws coming. He shouldn't shift yet, allow that wolf who demanded fulfillment here and now to take over completely.

The goosebumps were dangerous when he turned pressing his back to Jungkook's body. Like a lullaby, his mate's fingers slipped into his underwear and pants slowly pulling them down his hips underneath the blanket.

"Ah!" Jimin gasped.

"I haven't done anything," Jungkook's clear laughter sounded.

There was the odd perspective of the sun setting into the ocean bouncing up and down like the yacht.

"Just avoid touching the wounded thigh," Jimin tried to stay brave even though he was suddenly concerned about going all the way.
Was his poison damaged body good enough for his rut filled mate.

"I'll do my best," he could imagine Jungkook's naughty smile when his mate shifted a bit to remove his own pants and underwear just enough, so his hard length was now pressed against Jimin's butts. "It might be painful."

"Ah! Will you please start," Jimin was so frustrated by now, Jungkook really could have the best of him easily.

"My impatient alpha," Jungkook giggled taking his ear into his mouth to nibble on it softly when his fingers slipped right into Jimin's depth to open it a bit what was uncomfortable, yet brought first electrified stars into his system so he began to move himself over those fingers when the mad kisses reached the backside of his neck to disconnect reality completely. Jungkook wasn't doing much now, just using his lips and fingers in a skilled way, but there was sweat rolling down Jimin's body and he closed his fist on the blanket trying his best not to moan. Jungkook suddenly removed his fingers leaving him so empty he squealed reaching for his mate's hand.

"I'm here," that sweet whisper lifted the hair on his body, but his depth was filled so unexpectedly with pain and fire his eyes lit up, his claws and fangs came.

Jungkook was taking in quickened breaths pushing himself in as much as Jimin's body allowed.

"Move," Jimin begged, so Jungkook surrounded him with his arms giving his hips some rhythm first softly then quickly, changing to needy. The first hits were painful, burning like walking on glowing coals, but there was that electrified butterfly coming through again.

"Yes, keep going..." Jimin was now completely gone, helping by moving his hips in sync to Jungkook's, lifting himself higher. There where his mate's hands tracing his body underneath the shirt, squeezing his nipples in rough fingers to give him another wave of rush electric shocks. There was no stopping now, the world could end, he wouldn't care the slightest, especially that Jungkook's lips closed over his scent glade sucking his skin so roughly he definitely left marks. Another waves of angels singing in unison brought him over heaven's rooftops. Or was it just earth, here and now, Jungkook who has lost himself completely in his rut state, moving him into the deck when Jimin was thankful for the twilight which was slowly covering them, although it was obvious, the fluffy blanket couldn't hide that passion. He was now almost flat on his belly trying to use his fingers to hold onto the deck bed, while he was handled with such strength his vision was switching to blurry and colorful.

"I can't breathe," he begged almost noiselessly when Jungkook needed a few seconds to stop his insane rhythm.

"Lift your legs we will turn."

"No, he can't see!"

"He knows what we're doing," Jungkook's confidence was always shocking but Jimin laughed giving in allowing his mate to move his legs around his body, the new angle deeper when their eyes finally met.

"Let me touch you," Jimin was quick lifting Jungkook's shirt over his head to expose that body, the fascinating tattoos and abs to kill, so he couldn't get enough now, watching all over his mate who blushed a bit before steadying himself on his arms and slowly continuing that madness.

"I've missed you," Jimin bit his own lip in tracing his arms over his mate's sweat moisture chest.

"Missed... me..." Jungkook had trouble speaking when he was rocking him up and down the deck bed which was now sticking to Jimin's uncovered lower spine.

"Missed all of you... like that..." Jimin closed his eyes becoming just touch and taste, fingertips on perfection, lips melting in his favorite lips. Their tongues almost became one like their hips and they were now so deeply connected there was nothing else left.

Throughout a blurry vision he could guess the night sky, his mate's messed up wet hair, ticklish on his face, the sweat drops falling off them rolling down his cheeks. Jungkook's tongue was gluing to his palate to slowly rub the upper side of his and before he could control it, he came as if a meteor was crushing and burning down inside atmosphere. His warm climax now scattered his abandon and hips like in a different world. It became so bright as if the night has turned into day. There were the edges of sharp fangs brushing over his ripped scent glade while that strange meteor was becoming bigger flashing above their heads.

"The sky is burning," whispered Jimin although in his post climax state this might have only been a vision inside his head.

Thank you so much for all your love and for those of you who are still here after waiting such a long time. As promised I'm giving you the second part of the double update. What do you think about the chapter? What will happen now?

Much <3