Figuring Out the Dynamic

Entering the convention center the whole floor is full of vendors selling all sorts of things. Walking around for a while I can feel her begin to relax. "How are we going to play this?" She stops at one of the tables causing me to stop.

       "I guess it depends on what are you most comfortable with?" She pulls me in closer to her the change of setting causing a change in her.

       "I'm a very dominant woman in bed Princess." At the term of endearment, my head empties itself. I look up at her through my lashes trying not to fall completely into a sub headspace because I am still on the job. "Use your words and tell me what you're thinking." Goddamn, this really is her world and everyone else is just living in it.

       "I uh w-we can play into the Dom and Sub dynamic then maybe?" It comes out more as a question than a statement.

       Her hand not already holding me comes up grasping my chin. She leans in whispering in my ear. "You going to be a good girl for me then?" She pulls back and I nod vigorously not trusting my voice. "Good because brats get punished." She releases my hand instead circling her arm around my waist pulling me into her.

       She starts walking again and never letting me get far. Looking around I spot a dress hanging on one of the vendor's walls. Tugging her shirt, she looks over guiding us that way. Pointing to the black dress that's slit completely at the side she asks the man behind the counter to pull it down. Checking the size, she holds up to my body asking me if it's what I wanted. When I tell her yes, she asks the man to bag it. I go to pull out my wallet, but she stops me giving using her own card. Grabbing the bag, she keeps it in her hand as we walk away. "I could have paid for it Em." She shakes her head shushing me.

       Continuing to shop she finds a bedazzled corset. At the same stand is a leather harness and I pick it up planning to put it over the dress. She takes it from my hand throwing it with her stuff. Narrowing my eyes at her, her hand hits my hip digging into the skin there. Once she pays for the stuff, she pulls me roughly to the side. "What did I tell you about being a brat?" I cross my arms over my chest.

       "I don't want you spending your money on me." She pulls me into her bringing us inches apart.

       "My girls get spoiled so get used to it." It takes everything in me not to kiss her right then and there. "Now let's go find you a pair of shoes." Pulling me along we find someone selling heels. She asks me my shoe size and then tells me to turn around. I look at her confused and she just twirls her finger. Complying I turn watching the crowd. Behind me, I can hear shuffling, and something being bagged. "Alright, I think it's time for food." I try to look in the bag and she swats my hand away. "Nuh uh you haven't been good Princess, so you don't get to see." Pouting I let her pull me back through the crowd and outside.

       Walking we find a restaurant deciding to eat there. Talking to the host she requests a booth and we're led to the backmost part of the restaurant. I slide in as she sits the bags down on one side sitting on my other. Missing the warmth of her I slide a bit closer. The waitress comes over and she begins flirting heavily with Emily. I know I shouldn't be jealous, but I can't help myself. As she goes to leave, she puts her hands on her shoulder and that feeling bubbles over. Putting my finger through Em's belt loops I tug her towards me away from the woman's touch. I watch as the waitress's face drops, and she scurries off. "Mine." She laughs hand coming to rest on my thigh.

       "We need to talk about this. I've been to this event before, so I know how these games go." Lining up the cutlery on the table I listen to her as she speaks. "We need to establish boundaries and a safe word not just for during the games but for the whole night." Laying down the metal I turn my body towards her even more.