Game On

As they eat, I play on my phone. While I'm playing through Life is Strange for the three hundredth time, I get an incoming call notification. Without looking at the number I answer it.

     "Lennox." I hear the person on the other end scoff, and I know immediately who it is.

       Pulling my phone from my ear I confirm it is indeed her.

               "So formal all of the sudden." Rolling my eyes, I cross my legs leaning against the headboard.

  "What the fuck do you want Al?" I should have blocked her number a long time ago.

               "I called to see if you were going to be in Atlantic City this weekend." My eyes widen as I sit up.

              "Please tell me you aren't here." She chuckles and even though I haven't eaten I get nauseous.

         The two other women are looking at me, but they are not my main concern. 

             "I am actually you know this is my type of thing. Though probably unlike you I'm not here alone. I brought Piper along as well as Nicky, Lorna, Big Boo, and Tricia." Fuck why do they all have to be here?

           "Wouldn't you love me to be alone I'm actually here with someone so sorry no threesome." Pulling my legs up to my chest I lean my head on them.

           "So, I guess it's game on then?"

           "Yeah, game on Alex." I hang up the phone throwing it onto the mattress.

       Rubbing my hands over my face I flop back on the mattress staring at the ceiling. "God that fucking woman!" Launching off the bed I sprint to the bathroom dropping to my knees at the toilet emptying the contents of my stomach. I hear movement behind me but I'm a little busy. A pair of hands pull my hair back while another rubs my back and arm.

       Falling back, I slide back against the wall with them on either side of me. "What's going on? Who was that on the phone?" Pushing loose strands of hair off my face I let my head fall back against the tiling.

       "That was my ex, she and her groupies are here" Pushing myself up off the floor I rinse out my mouth and splash water on my face. "So, with that being said we're not just participating this weekend we're going to win. Being on the leaderboard will not only make us prime targets but I'll get to rub it in her smug cheating face." They both look at me with concern.

       "So, I'm assuming we're not going to tell Hotch about this?" JJ asks as we all walk back into the room.

       Shaking my head, I sit back on the bed. "I'm in." The blonde looks between us giving in to the plan.

       "What's the plan to win though? I mean how does this work?" They continue to eat turning their bodies to face me.

       "It's all run through an app. Tomorrow at the opening they'll grant us access and that's how we'll log our activity. The highest points are rewarded for playing games and winning. We won't know what they are until tomorrow but if anything like in past years there'll be strip poker, JENGA, and competitive lap dancing or pole dancing. The best routine wins and it's all dictated by the crowd. Besides games, the highest-ranking tasks are public sex and threesomes or orgies. Attending events also gets you points. There are breakfast and dinner mixes as well as a pool party. Those are the prime times to rack up points. You're rewarded for getting naked at any point. Points are also given for other things such as using certain titles or participating in certain acts." Jay looks at me like I'm insane, but Emily already knows what to expect.