Day Two

Ring! Ring! Ring!

       When the alarm goes off this time it's not one that sets off my fight or flight response. Sitting up I rub my face and realize I'm still in my clothes from last night. As the other two women wake up, I grab my bag and head into the bathroom. Stripping off my shirt and underwear I get into the tub. Letting the water run over me I remember last night. Getting out I'm angry again. Pulling out a bathing suit I pull it on making sure the bottoms cover my branding. Putting on a pair of black jean shorts with lace around the bottom I pull on a plain white cropped t-shirt.

       The pool party is today after breakfast. Slipping on a pair of low-top Converse I pull my hair into a ponytail. Once I exit Emily goes in since she didn't shower last night either. I don't put on my wire because if it gets wet it's going to shock the fuck out of me. Waiting as they get ready; I mentally prepare myself to deal with Agent Hotchner.

       Heading up to the suite I hang back as he addresses them. He doesn't even acknowledge me, and everyone notices. Once he dismisses them Emily and I head downstairs. I don't want to eat it's early and I'm just over it. Skipping the buffet line, I go and sit at a table. As I'm sitting there stewing, I feel eyes on me. A man comes over sitting across from me. "You look like you could use some company. I'm Jeremy what's your name pretty girl?" Instantly I get a bad feeling about him.

       Now would be the time that the wire would actually be useful. "I'm Ray and I'm actually here with someone." Smiling I try to play nice in order to not be murdered.

       "Well, where are they I only see you?" He moves closer and I move away.

       "I'm right here." Emily walks up from behind him dropping two plates of waffles and fruit on the table.

       He sneers at her before getting up and walking away. "Please tell me you got footage of him." She nods adjusting the frames on her face. "You should go have them expedite his information I'll be fine here." She looks skeptical but gives in leaving me alone again.

       Picking at the fruit on one of the plates the chairs at the table get pulled out. "Morning Ray where's Emily?" Pointing up I move her plate next to me so it's not in their way. "So, be honest is she just a part of the job or...?" Looking at her I shake my head no.

       "It started as that but that's not how it's going. There's just something about her that feels safe... that feels like home. I don't know this is the first weekend we've worked together but there's just something." Shrugging I take a bite of the waffles Em had gotten.

       Sitting her fork down Alex looks at me causing me to do the same. "It may be the first week you've worked with her, but I don't think it's the first time you guys have met." I look at her confused because I don't think I've met her before. "I realized last night after you left that we had met her before. I know you probably don't remember because you were higher than a kite but we came here our junior year and we uh ended up participating in an orgy. I'm almost certain she was a part of that. That's the same event I met psychotic Silvie at for the first time." I remember the group sex but anyone who was a part of it is faceless in my memory.

       I look at the table trying to come up with anything clear. I'm not paying attention when the chair next to me is yanked hard. Emily drops into it with a huff. I notice immediately she's no longer wearing her wire. "Aaron can go fuck himself!" Woah what the fuck happened she was gone like twenty minutes top. Leaning on the table she looks at me. "He has his head so far up his ass about you he completely blew off my request. He told me just because the guy was weird doesn't make him the unsub. I tried to tell him it was more than that, but he just dismissed me. I can't stand when men think just because they have a dick their superior!" She leans on the table trying to stop herself from yelling.

       "Men will always have the audacity." She laughs agreeing with Alex. "Though with him getting a big head he just put you guys in danger." Looking up she looks at her furrowing her eyebrows. "You guys may be the professionals, but we know how criminals think. If he went after her and you stepped in, you're his next target. You got in his way and he's going to take that personally. You're missing your glasses and she's missing her necklace so I'm assuming you guys are no longer wired. That leaves you guys on your own down here. Ray's family so you better believe if something pops off, we're going to be there. Family protects family and by extension, you're now a part of that." She looks between them gauging rather they are serious or not.

       Sighingshe looks at me. "I really appreciate that because yeah you're right we're on ourown now." Tugging her into me she lays against my shoulder.

       Because of me, they turned on her. "So, Ray you going to tell her what you found out?" Nicky tried to lighten the mood.

       Groaning, Prentiss sits up. "What'd you find out Princess?" My face heats up and I hide in my hands.

       Alex and Nicky nearly piss themselves laughing. "Oh, come on Ray if you don't tell her I will." Shaking my head, I want the world to swallow me whole. "It brings me great joy to say that you Emily fucked us when we were together." I can just hear the shit-eating grin in her voice. Emily squeaks out a 'what' and I drop my hands. "About six years ago we were here for our third time and there was an orgy that started in one of the rooms. I thought you looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place you until you were holding her then it all came back. Back then she had bright yellow hair and I had electric blue streaks." It's like a lightbulb goes off for her. "After the group, we took you back to our suite. If I remember correctly and to be fair, I may not because all three of us were off our faces on molly that night we tagged team Ray." Hearing her say it, yeah, I remember that not vividly just bits and pieces.

       "Okay, you could have said that any other way good God!" Emily's face is now the same shade as the lipstick she normally wears.

       The table laughs and I feel a bit bad. We're all very open with our sex lives mainly because we've fucked each other. Obviously not all of us but at some point, I've fucked Piper, Alex, and Nicky. "If it's any consolation from what I can remember it was fun. I'm not going to lie I was a bit of a whore in college. I mean Piper and I fucked within the first week of moving into our dorm. Alex and I met like a month in and fucked the first day we met. At some point, Nicky was a part of a threesome so like I'm not really surprised." She looks at me mouth agape. "What I have a thing for hot people!?" Nicky sniggers causing Lorna to elbow her in the ribs.

       Emily's not the only one shocked by what I said though because Alex is looking at Piper in the same way. "Wait Pipes you fucked Rayne?" If I had known she didn't know I wouldn't have that.

       She looks at the floor briefly before looking back up at me. "I mean yeah who wouldn't? We were fucking all the way up until you guys made it official. When I said I was jealous of you guys I wasn't talking about just her." She shrugs and so do I. "Don't look at me like that Al I just have a thing for hot people." She uses my word and this time the other two couples can't keep it together.

       Nicky pulls herself together leaning on the table. "I guess we should welcome you to the family then." She's talking to Emily causing Lorna to pinch her.

       "Will you leave the poor woman alone Nicky!" Wrapping around Emily's arm I smile at her.