Girlfriends

We shift the conversation, and they tell her about them, and she returns the favor. I can there's something on her mind the whole time, but I want to wait until we're alone to ask her. Breakfast finishes and they tell us they're going upstairs to change for the pool. Since Emily and I are already wearing our bathing suits we go straight there. Not a lot of people are there, and we find some empty pool chairs at the far end. Plopping down Emily sits next to me. "You okay Em?" She looks at me a moment before lunging forward pushing me back into the chair and straddling me.

       Kissing me hard she shoves her tongue in my mouth. Gripping her hips, I let her control the kiss. There's something wrong and this is her way of trying to fix it. After a few moments, she moves away sitting next to me in the chair. "You're hot, your ex is hot, your friends are hot, and you've fucked them all. How am I supposed to compete?" Turning my body towards her I grab her hand.

       "You don't have to compete with anyone Emily. Just because I was a whore using sex to work through my mommy and daddy issues doesn't mean I still am. I'm not interested in doing that anymore. I like you for you not for your head game even though it's immaculate." She smiles and I bump her shoulder.

       Leaning into her she wraps her arm around me kissing the top of my head. "Hey Ray...." She hesitates for a moment, and I sit up. "Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's early and I totally get if you think it's too soon but..." Cutting her off I pull her into a kiss.

       "Yes, Prentiss I'll be your girlfriend." Her smile is from ear to ear as we kiss again.

       Using the distraction to my advantage I stand pushing her further into the chair. Reversing our earlier position, I end up on top of her. Kissing her again I unbutton her shirt sliding it off to reveal her black and leopard print bathing suit top. Her hand travels up my shirt bunching it up. Pulling back, I take it off dropping it next to us. My bathing suit is black with lace lining the bottom. She leans forward attaching her lips to my neck leaving blooming bruises.

       Moving down my chest her teeth sink into my skin. Throwing my head back her hands snake around my body untying my suit. It falls into her lap as she uses her tongue on one side and her fingers on the other. Her mouth feels so good, and I can think of one place it'd be better put to use. Switching sides, she worships my body like it's a work of art. Continuing down she leaves marks down my torso. Pulling back, she admires her work. Looking down I slap her lightly. "Did you really just mark me with your initial?" She just smirks up at me.

       "I just want everyone to know who you're leaving with at the end of the night." Laughing I slide next to her in the chair throwing my legs over her. We cuddle in the chair her running her hands over the fresh marks.

       Alex and Piper walk up dumping their stuff in the chairs next to us. "Jesus your territorial huh?" Piper looks at the marks my girlfriend left. "Guess you don't share then huh?" She just shrugs and I look at her because what?

       "She likes hot people I like hot people so it's not like I'm opposed to seeing her with hot people. At the end of the day, she's mine." What the fuck is going on not ten minutes ago she was worried she had to compete now she wants to see me with other people.

       Thinking about it for a moment I don't think I'd mind seeing her with other people. I mean as long as I get to watch and she's the one I leave with. Kissing her I slide over her between where we're sitting and where they're sitting. Looking down at Piper mischievously I hold my hand out. She looks at Alex before taking it and standing up. I know Alex is into watching and sharing. Pulling her into me we make out between them. She wraps her arms around my shoulders, and I tug the strings of her top. It falls and I throw it in Alex's direction.