Chapter 8

Shai's POV

CS. Tinititigan ko parin ang hanky na natanggap ko galing kay Mr. Mysterious.. Hay nako. Mababaliw talaga ako dito..

I shook my head and sighed. Hindi ako makapag-focus sa pag aaral ko, kanina pa ako tulala at iniisip lamang ang lalaking iyon. 

Sino siya?

Ba't niya ako tinulungan?

Kilala niya kaya ako?

'She's lucky to have you as a friend.' Bakit? Pano?

Hay nako! Nababaliw na talaga ako! Naaalala ko yung angelic face niya.. Yung red sweet lips niya, the way he pouted and smiled. The way he talks, and the way he looks at me.

Yung tummy ko parang may zoo, animals running around and all. 

No. It's not crush.. I can't. I promised my mom that I will take my studies seriously. And I don't want to let her down.

Sorry heart ha?

'Di talaga pwede..

Snow's POV

A girl bumped into me. "Hey, watch where you're walking." I rolled my eyes.

"You watch where you're going, and who is it that you're bumping into."

"I'd say I should be the one who's saying that, But I have originality."  I chuckled.

"Shut up, Wag kang feeling maganda."

"Di ako nag fe-feeling, kasi maganda talaga ako. Now tabi." I flipped my hair and walked away.

Still thinking who that girl was, I saw Shai and remembered her. The supposedly cheerleader who was crying a while ago. I scoffed, and walked towards Shai.

"Where's Pat-pat?" I asked while standing beside her.

She shrugged and leaned against the car.

Medyo madaming tao around, parking lot kasi 'to and uwian na ng most classes. "Hey, girls! Sorry i'm late. Na-stuck kasi sa hallway, ayaw nila ako bitawan." He scratched his neck.

Me and Shai smiled, and said that it's cool and we didn't really wait long.

"Okay, tara na." He smiled, and I took the shotgun while Shai took the back seat.

On the way back home, pa-simple akong tumitingin kay Pat-pat.

Pogi naman si Pat, Gentleman, Sweet, Maaalahanin, Hot, nasa kaniya na ang lahat! Kaya lang.. Crush ko lang talaga siya.

Pero okay, aamin ako. SOBRANG HOT NIYA! The way his adams apple bobbed up and down while he swallows, his sharp jaw line, his kissable lips---

"Snow, baka matunaw si Kuya." 

Napatingin ako kay Shai, dumbfoundedly. "Ha?"

"Sabi ko baka matunaw si Kuya." She smirked.

My eyes widen and looked at Pat who was smirking too, habang sumusulyap sa akin.

Namula ako, "Hala? Masama tumitig sa side ng bintana niya?" 

"Excuses, excuses." Shai clicked her tongue, shaking her head while trying hard not to laugh.

"Pfft." Napatingin nalang ako sa bintana hanggang sa makauwi.

~~~

Pat parked at the driveway at my condo. "Here."

I smiled at both of them, "Thanks" and quickly shuffled out of the car, straight inside, not even bothering to wait for them to go.

Once inside the elevator, I sighed deeply and waited. Walking to my door, I opened it with my keys and slammed it shut, when I heard a voice.

"Darling, you're home."

My eyes widen, What's he doing here?!

"W-What are you doing here?! I thought you're at Dubai for a meeting?!" I grinned widely and hugged my dad.

"Ganun? Hindi pwedeng namiss muna kita kaya dinaanan kita bago pumunta ng Dubai?" He chuckled.

"Dad naman, I missed you too." We both pulled away.

(A/N: *cough* Kala niyo kung sino 'no? >:) Buahahaha! -Y)

"Want anything? Drink, Food or something?" I offered.

He raised his hand, symbolizing he doesn't want anything then sat on my couch.

"Before I go to Dubai, I just want to tell you something." His face turned seriously.

I sat quietly infront of him, "What is it?"

"Hija.." He was cutted off by his phone.

"One sec." He stood up and answered his phone. A minute passed away, it was a quick call so he sat back again. "Your mother's on her way too. She said she'll be here in more or less ten minutes. I suggest waiting for her before discussing such things."

I nodded silently and got my phone out as he tapped on his phone.

Scrolling through twitter, I faved a few tweets and so when Mom came.

"I'm here." She closed the door and sat beside Dad. Mom and Dad has a spare key of my room, so they can go easily in and out of my condo.

We were quiet for a moment, Mom and Dad giving out looks to each other, probably who will speak first.

At the end, Mom sighed and rolled her eyes. Manang mana talaga ako dito.

"We've been business partners with Arnold for how many years, they've helped us with a lot of things." She started out.

I clicked my phone shut, diverting my attention to them.

I nodded silently. 

Please don't let it be.. Please.. I still don't want to own any business or any companies yet. I thought.

"Now, it's our time to help them. Arnold's son is gonna be the CEO of a company he works on, but in one condition." Dad continued.

"He needs a partner, to succed in being a CEO and his name written on the title officially."

"No. Sorry. Papangunahan ko na kayong dalawa pero no. I'm not gonna hold any companies, I want to finish my college first." I cutted both of them.

They looked at each other, "Honey.. Hindi yun ang hinihiling namin." Mom said.

"Then what?" I asked, confused.

"We need you to marry Arnold's son."

Oh.

"Yun lang naman pala, Mom and Dad. Ba't 'di niyo agad sinabi?" I smiled cooly.

Then.. after a few minutes of silence, it all came down on me.

I'm getting married..

I'm getting married.. An arranged marriage.

"NO!" I shouted.

~⭐~ ⭐~ ⭐~ ⭐~ ⭐~ ⭐~ ⭐~ ⭐~ ⭐~ ⭐~

HOW IS IT? HAHAHAHAH I'M ZO ZORREH PERO BIGLANG PUMASOK YAN SA ISIP KO EH HAHAHAHAHAH 

And for Cuppy and Menmy, IM ZO ZORREH DUN KILL MEHHHH Q-Q""

*hides*

Also, sorry if it's short because i'm not really feeling well kaya di matino utak ko plus medyo distracted eh. Hahaha!  Babawi ako sa ibang chapters, PROMISE!

Edited. 23/Nov/16

-Y