Chapter 11

"Hi love."

"Yael.."

A-anong nang yayari? Bakit andito 'to? H-hindi.

Moved on na ako. Pero bakit parang ang sakit parin na makita siya? No. I'm a bitch. I'm an emotionless prick, and I don't have feelings. Love is just a sick feeling, so let's not think about that..

"Hi. How are you love?" He smiled, and walked towards me.

"I'm good. Best, exactly. How about you?"

"Good, good. How is life?" He wrapped his right arm around my waist and lead me as we both walked towards the parking lot.

"Great, Actually i've been better ever since you left me. Remember those times?" I bitterly chuckled, "I really thought you loved me. But thanks to you, Now I got better."

We reached the parking lot, "Snow.. Snow naman. That was before--"

"Snow!" We both heard a voice calling me, and our heards turned to the side where the voice came from and there the almighty holy Caleb walking.

He was smiling, jogging towards both of us but slowed down when his eyes shifted to Yael, and down to his arms.

"Aaah, yes." I grabbed Yael's hand and got it off of my waist, walked near Caleb with a hard stare, smiling at him.

I side-hugged Caleb, smiling. I felt Caleb surprised by my touch, "Yael, This is Caleb; My boyfriend. Caleb, This is Yael. A friend of mine before."

"Boyfriend?"
"Boyfriend?"
Both of them asked in unison.

I pinched Caleb's arm secretely, "Yes, Darling. Bakit? And yes, Yael. I don't see any problems here."

"Ahaha, Yes. I'm Snow's boyfriend. Hi Pare, Caleb nga pala." He shook hands with Yael.

Yael was surprised, and shook hands with Caleb, still mouth slightly apart. "A-ah, yes, Yael Perez, man."

I smiled bitterly. Yael Perez, The one who broke my heart. My first. My last. My ex. Yael, the one who had caused me all these troubles. The one who gave me a sadistic tradegy. Yael, meeting Caleb. Caleb, the guy who I had a One Night Stand with. Caleb acting as my boyfriend infront of my bastard ex. Nice.

"Well, Yael, We gotta go. May date pa kasi kami," I touched Caleb's shoulder, looking at him sweetly then back at Yael, "It's nice seeing you again!" And with that, we both walked away, straight to Caleb's car leaving him standing there dumbfounded alone.

Caleb started the car, Me holding his left hand as he exits the school, Yael still looking at us 'till we exit.

Once out of sight, I let go of Caleb's hands and sighed deeply. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"What's with the grin?" I glared at him.

"Wala lang, Darling."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and fell silent, looking at the view at the window.

Grabe. I never thought i'd see him again. I mean, I was expecting on seeing him, due to all the arrangements, but I never expected it to be this soon. I was taking my time getting myself ready then suddenly he pops in?!

What was he doing there anyways? Don't tell me... he knows already.

But.. Why did he accepted it? I was the one without choice here, he could've ran away like he always do.

Run away.. huh. Palagi naman. Sanay na ako. Dati pa lang.. tinatakbuhan na niya mga problema niya. Tinakbuhan nga niya ako diba? Tinakbuhan niya kami ni Lizzy.