Chapter 14

Me and Caleb jumped in surprise, and I hurriedly put on my sando back as he did the same for his shirt.

"Y-Yael! What the hell are you doing here?!" 

He was standing there, still frozen. "I.. I... I uh.." He stumbled on his words.

I was blushing madly. Why of all people, he walks on us while in the middle of something!

"I'll just... wait in your room." Caleb said, nabadtrip ata..

I glared at him, "Please stop intruding into someone's condo. How did you even get in?"

"Tita gave me a key to your door.."

"What the hell are you doing here anyway?" I grumbled, still giving him a death glare.

"K-kasi.. Uh... It seemed like I ruined your day when I visited this morning.."

HELL YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT!

"You didn't, why would you?" I rolled my eyes.

He scratched the back of his head and continued to stare at me, speechless.

"Well if you aren't going to say something, please excuse me because I have some other things to do. You may leave now."

I walked towards him, pushed him out and was about to close the door, kaya lang hinarang niya yung paa niya before I could fully close it.

"S-snow.. wala na ba talaga..?" He asked quietly.

That made me stopped, staring down at his foot, eyes widened.

"What do you mean, Mr. Perez?" I kept the authority from my voice, but still looking down.

He pushed the door open softly, And I was faced to face with the bastard.

"Wala na ba talaga akong pag asa?"

I stared at him for a moment, then smiled coldly.

"Wala na. Bakit? For all these years you thought you still got any chances?" I chuckled bitterly, "Naloloka ka na. What's done, is done. You left, and that's it. Wala na tayong dapat pang pag usapan, so please leave." I pushed him away harshly and closed the door, locking it after.

I sighed, and sat down on the floor, my back towards the door. Chuckling, I closed my eyes.

Gago ba siya? Tinging niya may chance pa siya? Hell no. He left me before, and I'm not giving him any chances to leave me again.

I stood up, not in the mood to eat anymore, and go straight to my room.

Asan na yun si Caleb? Sabi niya pupunta daw siya dito sa kwarto, dito daw siya mag iintay.

Asus. Lahat naman sila nang iiwan. Pfft. Pati ba naman yung ugok na yun iniwanan ako? Hahaha. Okay.

I lied down on my bed, and let the tears flow. Hala. Bakit parang ang bigat ng dibdib ko? Bakit parang.. malungkot ako na wala si Caleb dito? Hay nako, Santos. Lumayas ka nga sa isip ko.

I felt two arms wrapped around me, and a warm body behind me. I turned my face to be faced to face with him. I smiled a bit, and turned my body fully to him. I nuzzled my face into his neck, as he massages my waist with his thumb.

"Bakit ka nanaman umiiyak?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Wala. May gago kasing dumating."

He chuckled, making me chuckle too. "Don't cry. He's not worth your tears. He's not worth your time, nor he deserves to be near you again. Whatever he did before must be really bad with how you look right now."