Chapter 13

Snow's POV

What's wrong with Patrick?

I know he saw me miserable. But damn, hindi ba siya naniniwala sakin? It's the new Snow. The stronger, smarter and the better one.

Hindi na ako papadala sa kung ano mang sasabihin niya. He made me feel to the fullest but also to the worst that made me lost something so precious. I loathe him. I'll be his wife? I'll do whatever it takes not to be.

I will never cry again because of him.

Nakauwi ako sa condo ko ng maaga cuz I cutted. I'm too lazy to go somewhere.. I'll just stay in here.. doing nothing?

Those thoughts made me feel so bored .. but I don't have any place to go. Kung pupunta naman ako sa bar, it's too early. It's like 12 at the afternoon, tho there's some bar which is open at this hour.. but nah, that'll be boring kasi wala pang masyadong tao nun.

I checked my fridge if there's something I can eat, I found a box of pizza and my alcoholic drinks. I put the pizza at the oven to heat it and I grabbed a bottle of wine.

Damn this is too boring ..

I found myself dialing Caleb's number...

*calling Caleb Darling*

Yeah .. he typed that name.

Nakakailang ring palang he already answered it.

"Yes darling?"

"Are you busy?"

"No.. you're more important than these papers. Did you already miss me?"

Well.. I will lie if I'll say no. I kinda miss him kahit na ilang oras palang ang nakalipas when I last saw him.

"Come to my condo. And buy some cupcakes."

Gutom ako. Hindi pa ako kumain ng lunch eh.

"Parang alam ko yung scene na to ah .. wag mo akong papabugbog ah? Those 'Punta ka sa condo, dala kang foods' lines"

Then he laughed.. yung totoo?

"Shut up Caleb, as if I'll do that. Originality spells my name."

"Ok, ok haha.. I'm on my way.."

Ang bilis ;D

"Mkay, take care."

Then I hang up.

I'm still wearing my uniform and it feels so uncomfortable, so I'll just take a shower first.

~

I just finished taking a shower and still wearing a robe when someone knocked.

Maybe it's Caleb..

"Coming!"

He's knocking like there's no tomorrow and it's so annoying.

I open the door and saw Caleb with a box of cupcakes.

I let him get inside.

He sat at the sofa and stared at me..

"Are you trying to seduce me, Snow?

Then I remember that I'm just wearing my bath robe.

I hid my embarrassment and stared at him.

"Ofcourse not. Do I really look that hot for you?"

I said with a smirk.

"What if I'll say yes? Will you let me kiss you?"

I don't know why but my heart started to beat faster and faster.

"Shut the fvck up and give me my cupcakes, Caleb."

Why do I feel so embarrassed sakanya? He's just my toy. But I can also consider him as a friend for he saved me twice.

"You look like an apple, darling"

He said grinning.

"A-ang init kasi, idiot."

Why does he make me feel like this? This is so, so wrong.

"Then strip?"

He said like he's having fun.

"Fvck you, Caleb."

I said then I get inside my room. Magpapalit muna ako, baka mahalay pa ako ni Caleb.

"Sure anytime you want, darling."

He yelled.

"Damn you!!"

I heard him laughed.

Caleb.. seriously. Stop doing such crazy things.

~
Caleb's P.O.V.

Damn, when I saw her wearing just a robe, knowing that she's wearing nothing underneath it, she looks so hot. And sa totoo lang, kung hindi talaga ako marunong magpigil, I already kissed those lips.

 Snow, Snow, Snow.. why are you making me crazy?

I was wandering inside when I saw a family picture. Her parents looks familiar tho..

"Hey"

Lumabas na siya ng kwarto niya wearing a short shorts and a sando.......

I gulped when I saw her.

Damn it. I think robe is better? Because she's showing more skin right now and it's giving me a hard time.

"Caleb. Come on let's eat."

She said while preparing the foods.

I walked closer to her without saying a word that makes her stop what she's doing.

Isang ruler nalang pagitan namin..

"Hey Caleb?"

I love it when she's saying my name..

I'm just staring at her when she looks away biting her lips..

I suddenly felt like I want to do this.

I closed the gap and now I'm kissing her. At first her eyes are wide open but she also closed it and responded to my kisses.

I bit her lips so that I can make an entrance.

"Hmm.."
She moaned. Now it's making me wants more.

I deepen our kiss as I held her nape, my right hand is now fondling her breast. Making her moan.

I pushed her and pinned her to the wall. I left her lips and lowered my kisses to her neck licking it and sucking it leaving a hickeys.

"C-caleb..." Just the sound of her moans are enough to drive me crazier until the edge.

I took off her sando then she did the same on me. I went back to her lips, kissing her, about to unhook her bra when..

*craaaash*

There we saw him with a shock face...

-------------------♠

A/N: Sabaw? Sarreeehhh. Wala ako sa mood ;~;
Mali yung grammar? Ganyan talaga. 'Cuz I'm cool B)
Bawi nalang ako next time ^_^

-C