PART 2

NOTE : INTRODUCTION

Yeonjun, soobin, Kai are jk's university senior bad boys who he is going trip with

IN AIRPORT

Tae: Hey shorty ! Carry my bags too.

Jimin: shut up you bear like creature. I am elder than you.

And then suddenly someone bumped on Tae

Tae : ( while rubbing his forehead and collecting his things which fell down) can't you see and walk. He looked up and saw a handsome and cute man.

Their eyes meet and they got lost in each other's eyes.They both were staring each other until

Jimin : tae !! Tae !! ( Jimin shoke tae)

Tae : Aren't you going apologize you blind boy

Asked tae to that person

That person was none other than JK.

Jk : you jerk. You are the one who stood on my way. It's not my fault.

Tae : you blind boy! then apologize to me for staring my handsome face for so long.

JungKook was about to say something but he saw his university senior boys calling him.

Jungkook glared at tae and went.

ALL THE PEOPLE WERE BOARDING THE PLANE.

Jk sat near the window and two seats next to him were empty. Yeonjun, soobin, Kai sat in the back seat of Jk as only 3 people could sit in a seat.

Jk was looking at the window until he saw a man with ice cold look and veiny hands coming towards him.

That man is none other than

Tae : you blind boy !

Jk : shut up you jerk ! Why are here ? You came again to disturb me. You jerk

Tae : hello mister, this is my seat, I have my own rights to sit here.huh! I forgot that you are a blind boy.you can't see the seats next to you. ( Tae said mockingly )

Jk was about to say something but cutoff by Jimin.

Jimin : will you both just stop bickering. And Tae stop arguing and sit.

Tae sat next to Jk. And Jimin sat next to Tae.

Jk : you dumb cow !( Said Jk with a pout )

Tae smiled at Jung kook's cuteness.

Jk's pov : why is he smiling at me ..NO JK DON'T BLUSH.

But jk blushed hard and turned his head to the window side.

TIME SKIPS

Right now , JK is sleeping and our taetae is staring at jk's beauty.

Tae was smiling at jk's cuteness.

Tae immediately took out his phone and took a selfie of himself and jk who is sleeping.

IT WAS TIME FOR LANDING

Jk was nervous. He is always scared when the flight lands. But he tightly hold onto veiny hands of tae. Jk felt warm and secure while holding a stranger's arm for the first time.

AFTER THE FLIGHT LANDS

JK opened his eyes.he left tae's hand and blushed hard. And slowly said thank you which was loud enough for tae to hear.

Tae smiled at him and took his bag and went out with Jimin to attend internship.

And Jk went with senior boys.

_________________________________

That's it for today's part. Hope you enjoyed it.

Please comment and vote to motivate me.

Also do check out my valentine's day seasonal poetry about TAEKOOK.

Target: 10 votes.

Please finish the target. So that I can upload the next part.

Love you armies 💜