PART 8

AT MIN COMPANY:

Employee 1: Sir, our rivals have penetrated our diamond business.

Yoongi: Prepare 100 of our men for a counterattack.

Employee 1: Understood, sir.

Yoongi: HURRY UP... (Yoongi exclaimed, full of anger).

THE SCENE SHIFTS TO THE DIAMOND BUSINESS:

Following a fierce battle, Min's team emerged victorious and apprehended the leader of the enemy faction.

Yoongi :(glaring)Looks like someone is ready to face the consequences. (Yoongi addressed the rival group leader).

HOWEVER, YOONGI WAS SUDDENLY SHOT IN THE SHOULDER, THE BULLET FIRED BY A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSING TEAM.

Min's team swiftly neutralized the enemy shooter.

BUT YOONGI WAS STILL BLEEDING PROFUSELY.

Employee 2: Sir, you are losing a lot of blood. You must go to the hospital.

Yoongi: Have this man (leader of the enemy group) interrogated at our main office. I will return shortly.

Yoongi instructed his driver: Take me to Min's hospital.

Driver: Right away, sir.

CUT TO MIN'S HOSPITAL.

NOTE: AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED, MIN'S HOSPITAL IS WHERE TAE AND JIMIN ARE COMPLETING THEIR INTERNSHIP

Min Yoongi headed straight to the OP block without an appointment as he is the owner of MIN'S HOSPITAL.

Upon his unexpected arrival, the presence of the dangerous mafia leader caused fear among everyone present.

However, the doctors were occupied with surgeries, leaving only interns to attend to Yoongi.