PART 4

Jk : YOU !

? : You Blind boy

TAE WAS SHOCKED SEEING HIS TORN SHIRTS AND HIS FACE WHICH WAS RED BECAUSE OF CRYING HARD

Tae : it's true that you are a blind boy. If I didn't pull you at the right time, then you will be no more. You blind boy.( He scolded jk in caring way )

But Jk could not hold more.

He tightly hugged tae and started crying hard

Tae patted jk's head and calmed him down.

TAE POV :

After the meeting, I was tired and came to my hotel room. I said Jimin that I will go for a walk. And when I was walking I saw someone trying to suicide. Luckily I pulled him at the right time and found that it was that blind boy who was cheerful is now scared. Between what happened to him ? Why is he crying? Why his shirts are torn ?

After 15 minutes jk calmed down and He was shocked to see that he was hugging tae. He immediately broke the hug.
He mumbled sorry which was loud enough to hear by tae.

Tae : It's okay. And what happened to you ? Are you fine ?

Jk eyes stared tearing up

Tae : calm down... He said and patted jk's head.

They both started walking along the street. There was no body around them. They were walking holding each other's hand.

 They were walking holding each other's hand

Tae; Now tell me what happened.

Jk : will you trust me ?

Tae: obviously I trust you.

Jk sighed deeply and stared telling Tae about what happened to him.

Tae's eyes teared up on seeing the state of jk.

And jk's words weren't coming. His breathing was not stable.

Tae : you follow my breathing.
Breathe in.... Breathe out.....breathe in breathe out.....