PART 6

Vminkook went inside the house...and they saw

Jk : HYUNG !!!

?: JungKook ?

Tae : Hobi hyung you know him ?

Hobi: yes tae.He is my younger brother.. But what happened to him..why is he with you ? (Hobi started to get panick)

Tae and Jimin shared a glance with each other.

Tae sighed and told everything that happened to jk. Listening to tae, the whole family went in tears and hobi got tears in his eyes and went to jk and hugged him tightly.

 Listening to tae, the whole family went in tears and hobi got tears in his eyes and went to jk and hugged him tightly

Jk hugged him back. Soon they broke the hug... And

SLAP

A tight slap landed on jk's face... Yes, hobi slapped jk..

Hobi : HOW DARE YOU JK.. YOU LIED TO ME AND WENT TO INDIA WITH THOSE BOYS AND ALL THESE HAPPENED ? HOW CAN YOU LIE ON MY FACE JK ( shouted hobi )

Jk : (cried hard and said) I am sorry hyung... Sorry

Hobi : DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING. ( raised his hands to slap jk again but Jin held his hand and said )

Jin : hobaa it's enough.. Right now he needs love and care.. so don't punish him now..

Hobi : (saw jk and felt sad) I am leaving you now but definitely I will complain to YOONGI HYUNG

Jk: (hearing Yoongi's name, jk became scared and said) please hyung don't tell to Yoongi hyung... Please hyung.. (cried jk )

Jin :hoba it's enough

Jin :hoba it's enough.. And now JungKook we will see it later.. now come and give me a hug

Jk and Jin hugged each other...

After few hours, everything was fine..

Vminkook, namjin hobi are sitting in the hall

Tae : hobi hyung.. I don't know that jk is your brother..

Jimin : even i also don't know..

Hobi : yes, you guys ( vimin) never met jk and Yoongi hyung too..

Jin : It's because v and Jimin never went to hobi's house.. And only hobi came to our house (namjin's house).. that's why you guys didn't know jk and Yoongi..