PART 11

IN YOONGI'S BASEMENT :

Employee: Sir, there have been reports of students at MIN UNIVERSITY selling drugs to their younger peers.

Yoongi: What! Students selling drugs at my university ! (Said Yoongi angrily)

Employee: Yes, sir.

Yoongi: I am going to conduct an inspection at the university. I need information on the students involved in selling drugs.

Employee: Understood, sir.

IN MIN UNIVERSITY :

Min Yoongi went to Principal's room and removed his mask

Principal immediately stood up. Principal was shocked to see THE OWNER, THE RUTHLESS MAFIA Standing before him.

Principal : Sir may I help you ?

Yoongi : No ( he answered while sitting in the Principal's chair )

Yoongi then reviewed the CCTV footage and discovered that some final year students were smoking and selling drugs to the juniors, though their faces were not clear in the footage since they was back facing the camera.

Yoongi fumed in anger seeing that. Furious, Yoongi showed the video to the Principal, criticizing him for his irresponsible management of the university.

Yoongi : "Is this the way you run the university ? And you don't know what the students are doing ? HOW IRRESPONSIBLE YOU ARE." ( Shouted Yoongi )

But before the principal could answer, Yoongi's men brought the details of the students who smoked and handed them over to Yoongi.

But Yoongi was dumbfounded When he saw JIMIN'S NAME.

Yoongi couldn't believe that his only love Jimin, selling the drugs which Yoongi hate.

Yoongi : "I want these students right now in this cabin."

All the students came including Jimin. They all got scared seeing Yoongi.

Yoongi started questioning the students with hands crossed.

Yoongi : What is your purpose of coming to the university ? (Asked Yoongi with his deep scary voice)