PART 5

TIME SKIPS TO MORNING

Jimin woke up from the couch and rubbed his eyes. And when he saw the bed he got SHOCKED..

Here JK is lying on top of taetae. And our taetae is shirtless. Jk is wearing tae's T-shirt. And Jk's shirt is lying on the floor.

Jimin is figuring out of what would have happened. Jimin is now jung shock

He went near Tae and shook him

Tae : jimin....let me sleep for some time.

Jimin : Tae you can sleep the whole day but now tell me what happened to you both ?

Tae : (Tae saw himself and jk ) Soon Tae smiled and blushed hard.

Jimin : WHAT THE HELL TAE ?

( Jimin shouted which made jk wake up )

Jk : Good morning hyungs

Tae : Good morning Love 😘 ( Tae placed a kiss on Jk's forehead)

And jk smiled in return

Jimin : what the hell you both.. I am standing here and you both are......

(Jk and Tae blushed )

Jimin : Now tell me what happened and what mess is this ?

Tae : hyung it's very personal things Hyung  ( blushed)

Jimin : PERSONAL MY FOOT...... WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY TO JK AND HERE YOU BOTH ARE ?

Tae and jk kept quiet and they fell on each other's eye.

Tae and jk did not bother about jimin who is standing and shouting at them

Tae and jk did not bother about jimin who is standing and shouting at them. But they are lost in each other's eyes.

Jimin is shocked to see them. and Jimin had enough

Jimin : stand up both of you ( shouted )

Tae and jk stood

Jimin : clear up the mess and start doing your morning routine.

TAE WENT TO GET FRESH UP. HE BLUSHED THINKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN NIGHT..

WARNING ⚠️ ( SMUT SCENE )