5 - Pretty Boy

☻♡

☻♡

5 - Pretty Boy

Friday came by quickly.

Michael and Julie were excited for the party they were invited to attend for the night. They had their share of friends, but they never really got out of the house and actually hung out with them often. They were more home-bodies, but the couple was interested in the three men they've both met.

Ashton, Calum, and Luke were unique men. The three men were just... different. There was something about them—hidden and dark—that was drawing the innocent couple in, even if Julie and Michael had no plan to get closer to their darkness.

"Holy shit..." Julie said with widened eyes when they pulled into a huge driveway to an even bigger and luxurious mansion, "What are we getting ourselves into?"

"I have no idea." Michael said as he pulled deeper into the driveway. Their car did not match the other cars that were driving through the driveway.

They got out of the car, not used to the fact that there was a valet booth in the front full of workers that were collecting keys and parking the expensive, other than Michael's and Julie's, cars.

The two walked inside hand-in-hands letting their excited eyes scan the expensive house. They've never been inside anything this luxurious before.

The details for the event were to dress casual, which the two did. Julie was wearing a pair of ripped mom jeans, a cropped dark brown sweater, and her favorite vans. Michael was wearing black skinny jeans, doc martens, and a long sleeved burgundy shirt.

But even though it said casual, the two noticed how the other party-tenders were dressed in expensive jewelry, designer shoes, and tailored clothes. They tried to push down their nervousness, especially when they noticed the others in the party eyeing them down.

Luckily they were then saved as they saw a grinning Luke walking towards them, "Michael. Julie."

"Hey, Luke." Michael said friendly, "Your house is amazing. Oh wait. Or is it Calum's? Or Ashton's?"

"It's the three of ours. We live together." He hummed out, stepping in between the two and wrapping his arms around both of their waists and started guiding them through the crowded party.

"So what's this party for anyways? It's pretty crowded." Michael asked.

"Just a little business party for pointless, but important face showing in the crowd."

"What do you do for work?" Julie asked, looking up at the tall man.

"We run imports for incoming goods." Luke said honestly before he then bent the truth with a lie, "It's mostly electronics like computers and monitors for companies."

"Where are we going?" Julie asked confused once he noticed Luke was taking them up the stairs and away from the party.

"To meet with Calum and Ashton. They're finishing up a small meeting, but after we have another meeting to talk about." He smirked down at Julie, "About someone's opening to be an assistant."

She rolled her eyes playfully, but let him lead them up the stairs and down a long hallway full of walls of art and expensive looking decorations. They soon stopped at a closed door, which Luke opened for them to walk into.

There was a huge, long table placed in the room. It was pretty much all that fit inside the room with how big it was. Julie and Michael noticed Calum and Ashton speaking with an unknown man at the end of the table. Luke motioned for them to sit down on the other end until the others were finished.

They didn't have to wait long with it being only a couple of minutes. Michael grinned towards Ashton and Calum when the men made eye contact with him when they got up and sat on his side between him. This left Luke and Julie sitting on the other side. Unlike the welcoming greeting Michael got, she felt a chill go down her spine when she saw the man they were just talking to send her a deadly smirk while he walked past where she was sitting before he exited and closed the door.

"So, princess, have you made up your mind?" Luke hummed out, reaching his hand out to move her hair out of her face.

"I don't know..." She sighed, "I might not like my job, but it's important. And anyways... what exactly would I do for you?"

"We have offices all around LA. So the closest one to where you're located is where we'll put you. It's nothing crazy. Just organizing paperwork and meetings for us. Joining the three of us along for business." Ashton answered professionally before he added a small smirk, "And whatever else we manage to get ourselves into."

She took in a deep breathe about to give them their anticipated answer, but someone suddenly knocked on the door before opening it.

"Sorry to bother, but Chris is asking for you three. And he's being quite persistent."

Calum rolled his eyes in annoyance. Fucking Chris. He was definitely going to die tonight.

"You get to think on it some more then, princess. We have to take care of this. We'll find you after though. Have fun at the party, you two." Calum hummed out, turning sideways to smirk at Michael, "Not too much fun though, hmm pretty boy?"

Michael's eyes widened slightly at Calum's nickname for him and the sudden slyness to the man's voice. He quietly nodded his head and followed Julie out of the room and back into the party.

—•••—

🫶🏻

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚