Heisei Godzilla x Heisei Mothra

Inside a cave on Birth Island, Godzilla is lying on his side; his scaly chest is rising and falling. The atomic dinosaur's eyes opened, feeling something touching his leg. Lightly turning his body, Godzilla turned his head, seeing Leo. (Specifically for this scenario, I'm connecting the Rebirth of Mothra with the Heisei Era.) The atomic dinosaur narrowed his eyes towards the larvae. "Yes?" Godzilla grumbled a little grumpy—no grumpier than he usually is because he was woken up. Leo climbed on him and began snuggling into his scaly chest. Godzilla was caught off guard by this; his mind was slowly processing this action. The atomic dinosaur didn't really care that Leo was doing this, plus it was a way he could show his love for his adoptive son. Yeah, he's the kind of kaiju that prefers showing his affection through actions.

Godzilla's ears twitched when he heard Mothra flying. He looked and saw Mothra entering the cave. "Aww" The divine moth said she found this rather cute, her antennae twitching lightly. Mothra liked seeing her two favorite Kaiju getting along. Godzilla nodded towards his mate. "Hello, Mothra," Godzilla greeted his mate, his tone becoming softer but still stoical, along with his expression. Mothra flew over and landed on his arm, wrapping all six of her arms around his arm. "Hello, Godzilla, how're you?" Godzilla nodded silently, saying he was good. Mothra then followed it up, her head tilted down towards the larvae sleeping on his chest. "How's are little Leo?" Godzilla quickly looked at the larvae, then back towards the divine moth. "He's alright; how's Junior?" Mothra nodded and gave a quick reply. "He's doing fine, just playing and using his atomic breath." Mothra explained that Godzilla remembered how Junior has a bubble-like atomic breath.

Godzilla nodded at this. Junior had been getting better at firing this atomic breath. The larvae got out of his grip and began crawling away. "What's he doing?'' Godzilla wondered why the larvae suddenly left. Mothra's antennas flickered slightly; the divine moth immediately knew why her larvae left. "Oh, he's probably going to play with Junior." Mothra flew over, took Leo's place, and landed on his chest, the bottom of her fluffy head laying on his chest. Godzilla wrapped his scaly arms around the divine moth. "This feels nice." Mothra commented, her wings wrapping around the front of his torso. Godzilla ran his claws through her fur, and the atomic dinosaur nodded.

(With Jr)

The little green Godzilla was exploring Birth Island; his orange eyes were scanning the landscape. His head shot up, seeing a crystal slam into the landscape. The larvae crawled over to Junior; he titled his head, or Leo's version of it. Both children decided to investigate it after all. What could possibly happen?

(Back with Godzilla and Mothra.)

Godzilla immediately got up, and Mothra was still clinging to his chest. The moth looked up at the atomic dinosaur, confused as to why he suddenly got up. "Something wrong?" Mothra questioned her antennas, twitching a bit along with her mandibles. Godzilla somewhat ignored her as he began walking towards what he was sensing. "I'm sensing something." Godzilla finally replied as he kept the divine moth wrapped in his arms. Godzilla's orange eyes widened as he heard Junior's cries along with Leo's. Mothra released her pincher-like things from his scaly chest, and she quickly flew over to the commotion, leaving the atomic dinosaur in the dust. Godzilla mentally cursed himself for not being able to move any faster. He arrived on the scene, seeing Leo being flung into the air by reddish-orange lightning. His eyes narrowed towards the kaiju; it looked similar to him. He gritted his teeth toward this kaiju. Mothra was using or trying to use her golden scales against him, similar to how she used them against him, and like him, it didn't do much of anything. SpaceGodzilla eyes focused on Godzilla Junior, grinning. He fired his Corona beam towards Junior, causing the little godzilla to jump back, scared. Godzilla quickly put an arm around him. This incredibly enraged Godzilla fired his atomic breath; it hit his variant before it was reflected somewhere else. Leo hid behind Godzilla as Mothra and Godzilla still tried attacking SpaceGodzilla, only for it to do nothing. Space Godzilla fired his Corona Beam towards the divine moth, throwing her down towards the ground. The space dinosaur's attention diverted back to Godzilla, Godzilla quickly shielded the kids with his own body as his body got assaulted by Space Godzilla.

SpaceGodzilla flew back to his crystallized ship as he began flying around them, spamming his Corona Beam purposely missing or hitting Godzilla to scare the poor larvae and little Godzilla. Godzilla tried his best to shield them from any attacks that could possibly hit them. After taking Space Godzilla's Corona Beam so many times, Godzilla fell to his side, panting, and Godzilla Junior and Leo tried helping him up. Snickering at the sight, SpaceGodzilla used his telepathy to grab the small kaiju's, causing them to cry out as they were lowered into the crystal. "Finally, I can hear myself think," SpaceGodzilla snickered before flying off. Godzilla roared out in anger. "No, Damnit," Godzilla was really mad at this damn space faker and himself. He should've been stronger than him; he should've done a better job protecting his family. Mothra finally managed to get up; she flew over to her mate and tried helping him up. Godzilla growled as he got up.

"Honey, calm down." Mothra spoke softly, trying to get Godzilla to calm down; she knew how the atomic dinosaur acted when he was enraged. Godzilla scowled, looking at her. "Calm down? CA-" Godzilla bit his tongue and sighed heavily; he didn't, no, couldn't yell at his mate, plus he knew getting mad wouldn't do anything. "....." Godzilla started sensing where Space Godzilla was. He huffed. Oh, when he got his claws on that faker, he'd rip his throat out and shove his crystals up his-" Can you sense him?" The divine moth questioned him, bringing Godzilla back from his dark fantasy. He nodded and slowly started making his way into the ocean, Mothra following from above in the air. After the fight with Space Godzilla, the two Kaiju were returning to Birth Island. Mothra was lying on his neck, her head resting on top of his. Godzilla's feet hit the sand of the island, his tail dragging onto the island along with his body. He felt his mate fly off his head, and Godzilla looked at her as she flew at eye level. The divine moth slowly leaned in, and the atomic dinosaur leaned in as well. His snout met her mandibles.

 His snout met her mandibles

Word Count: 1122

I decided to remake this chapter. Hope you all liked it.