(Platonic) Heisei Godzilla x Heisei Gamera

Requested by FanFicChad20

Godzilla rose from the ocean, his tail smacking the water as he came to landfall. The atomic dinosaur quickly left the ocean, his feet hitting the sand of the beach. He sensed him, Space Godzilla. He snarled at the thought of his name; he doesn't deserve his name; it was insulting to him. That damn kaiju was nothing more than a faker, a knock-off. Godzilla made his way into the city, crushing and destroying buildings on his way there. The atomic dinosaur roared out in pain as he felt fireballs slam against his scales, almost knocking him over. His yellow eyes were turning in the direction of the attack.

Godzilla roared his iconic roar, firing his atomic breath, and the turtle Kaiju flew out of the way, dodging the attack

Godzilla roared his iconic roar, firing his atomic breath, and the turtle Kaiju flew out of the way, dodging the attack. He landed on the ground, exiting his flight form. The atomic dinosaur's yellow eyes narrowed towards the turtle kaiju.

 The atomic dinosaur's yellow eyes narrowed towards the turtle kaiju

"Let's make this quick; I have more of you to deal with." Gamera spoke with seriousness, lacing his tone. Godzilla let out a grunt, and both stood there glaring at each other for a moment. The atomic dinosaur fired his atomic breath at the turtle again, only for Gamera to dodge and fire a fireball. The fireball slammed against his chest. Gamera rushed at Godzilla and slashed at him with his claws. The attack slashed the side of the atomic dinosaur's snout. Godzilla countered the attack and punched Gamera in the jaw before grabbing him by the neck and chucking him across the city. The turtle Kaiju slides across the city, his shell protecting him from any damage the city may cause him.

Retreating into his shell, it began to spin; narrowly, it managed to dodge another atomic breath before it flew over and slammed against Godzilla, causing him to stumble back a bit. Gamera retracted from his shell and delivered an upper cut to Godzilla's jaw before hitting into his neck. Roaring in pain, Godzilla let out an atomic pulse, pushing the turtle Kaiju away from him. Glaring Godzilla knew he had to end this; now he had no time for this. Firing his atomic breath again, it slammed against Gamera's chest. Roaring in pain, Gamera backed up. Godzilla fired another atomic breath at his side. Gamera roared out in pain as part of his left arm was charred.

Godzilla rushed at Gamera, slamming against him. He grabbed at his waist before throwing him up in the air. His mouth opened to fire another atomic breath before a beam of yellow light slammed against the back of his head. It was loud, causing more anger and annoyance to enter the atomic dinosaur. Turning around, he was met with a pterodactyl kaiju perching himself on a building.

"Ah, Gamera I didn't know you were popular enough to play with the king," Gyaos said, looking between Godzilla and Gamera

"Ah, Gamera I didn't know you were popular enough to play with the king," Gyaos said, looking between Godzilla and Gamera. Gamera was mentally cursing; now he had to deal with Gyaos alongside Godzilla. "Well, I suppose I should introduce an acquaintance of mine." The atomic dinosaur turned his head, seeing Space Godzilla land down, his crystals emanating a light glow.

Godzilla roared as he fired his atomic breath at Gyaos. The pterodactyl kaiju flew out of the way, firing her own beam attack at Godzilla, causing him to stumble back and then roar out in pain as Space Godzilla's Corona beam slammed into Godzilla's dorsal plates.

Gamera watched as Godzilla was doubled teamed by the two Kaijus. The turtle Kaiju was having a debate within himself. On the one hand, he could leave and let Godzilla possibly be killed, the greatest threat to the planet gone. However, he'll have to deal with Space Godzilla and possibly Gyaos. He knew why Gyaos sided with him. If Godzilla and him were gone, Gyoas could do whatever she wanted. Mothra isn't here to stop her, so she could feed on as many humans as her heart desires. But that is if she survives the fight here or if Space Godzilla decides to keep her alive, which is low. But if he helped Godzilla, he could defeat his arch nemesis, Gyaos, and Space Godzilla would be gone. But Godzilla would still be around.

Gyaos swooped down, ready to bite at Godzilla, her twisted mind slightly curious about what Godzilla tasted like as Space Godzilla used his telepathy to hold him in place. Gyaos was about to take a bite, but before she was violently pulled back and thrown to the ground, Gamera's claws wrapped around her tail as he slashed at her face, causing some blood to squirt out. Taking this opportunity, Godzilla broke out of the telepathy and turned around, ready to face this faker.

The fight raged on as Godzilla and Gamera kept fighting against their enemies. The turtle Kaiju was struggling against Gyaos; he had just come out of his fight with Godzilla, after all, while Godzilla was struggling a bit against Space Godzilla.

Gamera forced his fist down Gyaos's mouth, his fiery hand burning the insides of the pterodactyl kaiju as she struggled before her burnt corpse fell down on the rubble of the city, her body limb. Gamera turned around at the moonlight lighting up the battlefield; his eyes narrowed as he watched the two dinosaurs's fight. After analyzing them, he started noticing something with the space variant. That's when it hit him. His crystals on his shoulders were increasing his power.

"Get him on his sides." Gamera told Godzilla, gritting his teeth, he wasn't going to take orders from this turtle. He rammed against Space Godzilla, showing his side and seizing this opportunity. Gamera fired his fireball, destroying one of the crystals on his shoulder. Space Godzilla roared out in pain, Godzilla slashed at him, Space Godzilla counterattacked, and the atomic dinosaur managed to catch his claws and notice the power difference. Slashing at the other crystal, he destroyed it, causing Space Godzilla to stumble back.

Godzilla's dorsal plates began glowing red as he opened his mouth, firing his red spiral heat ray. After just a few hits, he killed his space variant. The atomic dinosaur turned his head to the turtle Kaiju, who was all bloody and upped with green blood. Narrowing his yellow eyes at him, he spoke stoically.

"What's your name?" Godzilla was questioned, causing Gamera to stare in surprise before he spoke. "Gamera, Guardian of the Universe," the atomic dinosaur, turned away, slowly walking to the ocean. "You fight good, Gamera," the turtle Kaiju watched as he entered the ocean. He was tempted to attack him to continue the fight, but that would be suicide. Taking the compliment, Gamera retreated into his shell and flew off to rest.

Word Count: 1110