MV Godzilla x Tiamat

Requested by Robin Mlangeni

Godzilla lay in the Colosseum his pink eyes wandering around the engravings written inside his new home, the atomic reptile was rather bored. Things had been rather quiet lately, no word from Mothra or any other Titans, Titan activity was low and Kong was still held up in Hollow Earth. So, yeah not much going on. Godzilla got up and exited his home, careful not to destroy anything, he entered the water, it felt nice. He decided he'd go out for a swim to get rid of his boredom, maybe he'll find something to amuse him.

Godzilla kept swimming everything in the water was so peaceful, the sounds of the ocean felt nice and the water was nice and cool. The atomic reptile began sensing a titan looking around he didn't see anyone. Suddenly Godzilla felt something bite against his waist, roaring Godzilla struggled, but he managed to break free, turning around he saw a serpent titan swimming around looking at him. Growling Godzilla swam at the serpent.

POV Tiamat

Tiamat was swimming around, she winced a little, some pink blood came out of her wound. She was still healing from her battle with Godzilla, she remembered he wanted the energy reserve she had. She had told him no, then, well, it ended up in a fight, she was hurt badly but managed to get away. Tiamat was surprised Godzilla didn't chase after her and guessed he really wanted the nuclear energy that badly.

She kept swimming her mind going back to the alpha titan, she didn't know where it had gone wrong, she'll admit, she wasn't exactly a good subject for a few years but the fact Godzilla wanted to kill her, just so he could eat more radiation? For what? Powering up or clench his hunger? It hurt in a way, especially since they were close before, not many Titans know that...maybe Mothra. She felt so jealous when he made her his Queen, like why? She was first, she knew him longer than that damn Moth.

That's probably when it went downhill and in her bitterness, she started rebelling and testing.the water, which with Godzilla isn't exactly a smart thing to do. Suddenly they weren't close, just acquaintances, some titan he'll check on if they are doing their job or not. Then she attacked him...that's probably why he tried killing her now, she attacked him first so he was going to end it, just like Scylla, she pushed her luck.

Her pink eyes landed on some kind of commotion going on, curious she decided to investigate. Her eyes widen seeing Godzilla fighting the serpent Titan, Jormungandr. She noticed he looked different, he had different dorsal plates, different in color too, and his scales also looked lighter in color. Tiamat turned around but paused, maybe if she helped Godzilla that could sway her back to his good grace.

POV Godzilla

Godzilla grabbed Jormungandr by his jaw and forced it open, his pink dorsal plates glowed a bright pink, along with his eyes as he charged his atomic breath. Jormungandr's eyes widened as he struggled in fear, he knew if Godzilla got that atomic breath off, well, he would be sushi. The Snake spits out venom getting a direct hit on the eyes causing Godzilla to roar and let go. Jormungander quickly began swimming away, realizing he had bitten off more than he could chew.

Jormungandr roared out in pain as he felt something wrap around him, something was digging into his skin. Jormungander turned his head just enough to see Tiamat wrapped tightly around him. Both serpent Titans hissed at each other, suddenly Tiamat quickly let go as Godzilla grabbed Jormungander's by his neck, one of his claws wrapped around his jaw, Godzilla opened his mouth firing his pink atomic breath, his pink atomic breath lit up the ocean, letting go only ash and some chunks of the snake Titan remained.

Godzilla turned his head to Tiamat before she could say anything Godzilla fired another atomic breath. Tiamat quickly dodged it. "Godzilla I'm not he-" she quickly dodged out of the way of a slash from Godzilla, the atomic reptile roared as he began charging up another atomic breath while reaching his claws out trying to grab her. "I'm sorry" Tiamat spoke quickly fleeing again, like she did before in their second encounter she narrowly dodged an atomic breath as she quickly fled.

Godzilla swam in place as he looked in the direction of where Tiamat swam off. "Coward" Godzilla snarled out in anger, she couldn't even finish the fight she started....the atomic reptile was happy she was gone but underneath the stocial anger he had on the outside, sadness was swimming inside of him, sadness for what happened, and the results. He missed her but his ego refused to let him admit it or accept an apology from her.

Word Count: 853

Hope you enjoyed this, I kinda wanted to make a sad flick, I know very sad. So I thought hey, this could work, anyway for Robin, I'll work on some of your other requests later after I get the planned ones done first.