Yandere MV Ghidorah x MV Rodan

Requested by Rodorah_

Now admittedly Rodan has made mistakes which in the context of being a titan and living for centuries you tend to mess up at some point in your life. But the biggest mistake the firey pterodactyl ever made was probably helping Ghidorah. He'll be honest he never liked that brute of a reptile, Godzilla, but with the hell he's been going through. Godzilla would've been 10 times better than Ghidorah or at least to him. The atomic reptile Titan would've left him alone or maybe killed him. Then subject him to this "relationship" as his "king," his "alpha" calls it.

You're probably wondering what happened well Rodan sided with Ghidorah but the difference is that Ghidorah killed Godzilla and Mothra. The firey pterodactyl Titan was surprised but didn't seem to care to him it showed Godzilla was weak along with his Queen, Mothra. Although a precursor to what was to come is what he did to Mothra, the three-headed dragon Titan seemed in rage or two of the heads anyway were incredibly pissed at her for hurting him. God Rodan remembered her screams as he violently killed her, it made Rodan disgusted, he could've just killed her, he didn't need to make her suffer. But whatever he was the alpha now so he could do what he wanted.

It started slowly with King Ghidorah coming to his volcano and talking with him, to him becoming his mate, to him becoming obsessive and controlling with him. The firey pterodactyl couldn't see any other Titan than Ghidorah doing so would result in a "shocking" punishment.

Currently, he was lying in a cave with his mate Ghidorah. The three-headed dragon Titan was sleeping soundly, the left head, San was snoring softly and rather cutely while Ichi and Ni were quiet. Seeing his opportunity the firey pterodactyl quietly removed himself and opened his wings before taking off. While flying Rodan sighed. "Thank dios" the firey pterodactyl Titan mumbled to himself flying away as fast as he could manage.

After flying for what seemed like hours he landed he was breathing heavily, he couldn't believe it, and he finally got away. It was that easy? Rodan leaned over to a nearby stream and slurped up some water in his beak. This felt too easy. "Hello Rodan" Rodan immediately snapped his head up and turned around wings raised with some lava dripping from them, his expression turned to relief seeing Barb, a female Muto. "Dios mío Barb you scared me," Rodan said looking at the insect with annoyance written on his black beak.

"Sorry my king," Barb said bowing lightly her red eyes blinking, Rodan always found it weird with the kind of eyes their species had. "What are you doing out here so late shouldn't you be terraforming the planet?" Rodan questioned remembering what the three-headed dragon ordered the Titans to do. "I was taking a break and thought I should destroy this area in the morning," Barb explained, Rodan didn't care about this it didn't matter to him. "Oh okay, yeah, that's fine" Rodan mumbled turning back over to drink more water. "I also wanted to report some sightings of Mothra somewhere towards the oceans" Barb continued not seeming to care if the firey pterodactyl was listening or not.

"Hmmph" Rodan replied, it honestly didn't surprise him that the moth survived. Barb turned away and started walking away getting the hint Rodan didn't care. Rodan finished drinking some water and laid down, he had been flying so fast he was out of energy. Closing his eyes he let out a content sigh....

His orange eyes opened as he felt pain enter his body as he felt something stabbed into him. Roaring out in pain Rodan got up and struggled. The firey pterodactyl managed to get the thing off his back turning around he stared at a certain moth goddess flying in the air. "Mothra" Rodan growled a little the moth just stared down at him. His head immediately snapped to the other side behind him seeing an ape with an axe standing a few feet away from him.

 His head immediately snapped to the other side behind him seeing an ape with an axe standing a few feet away from him

"Oh you found a new mascota," Rodan said sarcastically earning a light growl from the ape Titan. "So you're the mate of the alpha who causing this" Kong spoke sternly his orange eyes studying the fiery pterodactyl Titan. Rodan could immediately tell this ape was an alpha Titan, which surprised him, he was confident that brute made most Titans bow to him. Kong through his axe on the ground, beating his chest he roared towards Rodan. Grabbing it he rushed at Rodan.

The fight wasn't long, admittedly the fight would've lasted longer if it was just him and the ape, but with Mothra flying with him and keeping him low towards the ground he was eventually grabbed by Kong. He scuffled with the ape and it ended with Kong on top of him, raising his axe Rodan moved his end, and the axe dug into his shoulder going deep and earning a roar of pain from him. Kong raised his axe again ready to go for the finishing blow.

Lighting struck Kong throwing him off of him. The fiery pterodactyl turned his head seeing a very pissed off King Ghidorah. Mothra roared she flew at Ghidorah and threw a shockwave at him, throwing him down towards the ground. "Rodan watch out!" San roared with concern, Rodan quickly flew up but not before getting hit again with the axe this time towards his lower foot. Getting up Ghidorah roared and fired his anti-gravity beam at the ape Titan. Kong quickly raised his axe blocking the attack.

After a scuffle, Ghidorah finished the ape Titan as well as the moth goddess. All three heads turned to look at Rodan Ichi and Ni with anger, annoyance, and concern mixed in with their stare. San with worry and concern. "Are you okay?" Ichi questioned his eyes studying the firey pterodactyl. "Yes I'm fine" Rodan managed to say. Immediately he was blasted with an anti-gravity beam. Throwing him to the ground, Ghidorah walked over to him Ichi and Ni bitting into him, San following suit hesitantly. Electricity coerced through his body earning a loud cry from the firey pterodactyl.

Removing their heads from them, Ichi roared out at him with anger. "Why won't you listen to us?" He roared his wings flared open as some electricity covered the area. "Yeah, mate it isn't that hard" Ni followed suit with anger laced in his tone. "You're controlling...." Rodan managed to say earning another snarl from Ichi. "Controlling.....that's what you see it as?" San questioned sounding heartbroken. "Mate we know what's best for you," Ni said saying it like he was disciplining a child. "You're....abusing me," Rodan said remembering that they had just shocked him a few seconds ago.

"We were punishing you for not listening to us..." Ichi roared in anger being followed up by Ni. "If you listened to us we would show you more love, but no mate you have to act like a brat," Ni said rolling his eyes. Ghidorah approached Rodan and gently bit him, picking him up he flew him back to their cave. Rodan passed out, his mind wondering if he'd ever leave this hell.