Monster X x Ice Dragon Reader (Fem)

To say Y/N would wake up today and find out aliens are attacking the planet, would be crazy, right? Well, that's what happened today, a race called the Xiliens was doing just that, they mind-controlled almost every kaiju to do this, well, everyone except for her and Godzilla. Since she has a decent relationship with the King of the Monsters and her ice abilities would allow her to free Godzilla she went to go find him and she did, pissed off and trying to destroy this ship called the Gotengo. She hesitantly followed him, at first Godzilla did seem to care a little bit after she helped him with Gigan. He begrudgingly agreed to her help. So after fighting and killing a lot of kaiju, thank you Godzilla. They finally arrived at the city where the Xilien's ship was.

"Oh my...that's a big ship" Y/N commented quietly looking up at the Xilien's ship. Godzilla narrowed his red-orange eyes toward the ship. "Hmmph?" Godzilla turned around and saw a meteor come down towards the city. Y/N saw this and backed away a little. The atomic reptile slammed his feet into the city ruins before charing his atomic breath. Y/N charged her ice beam up trying to help Godzilla destroy the meteor.

The meteor slammed against the atomic breath and Ice Beam, slowing down, it didn't matter as it slammed directly into Godzilla's face

The meteor slammed against the atomic breath and Ice Beam, slowing down, it didn't matter as it slammed directly into Godzilla's face. Y/N put up her wings protectively as it created a crater in the city, Godzilla stood in the middle, his stocial expression written all over his snout. "You okay?" the ice dragon questioned flying down to his level, the atomic reptile looked at her and softened a little noticing her scales were chipped off from the meteor. "Yes....are you?" Godzilla questioned looking down at her. "Who is the pretty little thing?" a voice said behind them turning around they saw who said that. Y/N immediately let out a small blizzard out of fear but as a precaution too, in case they needed to fight.

 Y/N immediately let out a small blizzard out of fear but as a precaution too, in case they needed to fight

Godzilla narrowed his eyes and growled. Y/N looked up at the kaiju levitating towards the ground. Monster X landed on the ground and stared down at Y/N his red eyes studying her. "Hey Godzilla I think he's flirting with you," Y/N said nervously feeling a little flustered as a crimson blush formed on her snout, replacing her white scales, she was trying to be humerus and lighten up the situation to no avail. "No brutes aren't my type, my lady" Monster X chuckled, "oh the name is Monster X," Monster X said slowly walking over before stopping. Godzilla stepped forward as snow fell onto his greyish-blackish scales, his eyes narrowing he was getting ready to attack the Xiliens kaiju, Monster X raised his hands. "Calm down I'm not the enemy here....I'm not planning on hurting you or your friend I'm just trying to talk," Monster X said his red eyes staring down at Y/N. The skull things on his shoulder even looked at her too.

"Yeah, sure," Godzilla said not believing him, the atomic reptile was about to rush at him, getting sick of talking. Monster X turned his attention to the Xilien ship his forked tail moved a little and fired his Destroyed Thunder at the Xilien ship, it made contact, and after a few seconds, the ship blew up. Turning to look at Godzilla, Monster X cleared his throat. "I'm not planning on conquering the planet." As of right now, Monster X thought but he kept that thought out of his words as he continued. "I'm simply here to "settle" down if you will," Monster X said. He was being honest he wanted to rest for a while now, the kaiju had been tired of dealing with the Xiliens and finally found the opportunity to destroy them. His tone didn't change and his posture never faulted, Monster X didn't even care snowflakes were falling onto the metal/Bone parts of his body.

"......" Godzilla was silent as he narrowed his eyes, annoyance kept in him, the Gotengo was his to destroy. The atomic reptile could sense, or did sense that ship inside there. Wait, no he shouldn't be focusing on that right now, he was trying to figure out, what game Monster X was playing. "In whatever event," Monster X said walking past Godzilla trying to get near Y/N. The Atomic reptile got in front of Monster X. "Godzilla let him through." Godzilla turned his head a really look forming on his reptilian face. "He seems friendly...or at least not an enemy we should worry about?" Y/N questioned hesitantly, Godzilla sighed and moved out of the way. Monster X approached her and knelt his red eyes studying her. "We'll meet again" Monster X gave a quick kiss on the side of her snout before getting up and flying away.

Monster X flew away, he was quite confident he killed Gigen after all he was aware the cyborg chicken was being repaired in that ship the Xiliens told him about while he was on his way to this planet, "Earth" it's called. Honestly, this is the perfect planet to take over and rule, he even found a potential mate. Right, now he needed to scout the planet, play his cards right, and even get close to that ice dragon, her beautiful white scales, and her E/C, god so beautiful.

Word Count: 918