Recite your National Anthem

born to Fight
forced to be Royalty

Theseus R. Incarme, the youngest son of the Incarmes', the second angel of death, and he is favored by her at all times, he is not one to be messed with as his fighting skills outmatch Techno's spiral. He uses techniques not one could copy, as his ballet skills merge with his skills in fighting.

Flexibility is his upper hand in fighting, as long as he maintains his balance of a feather and he's the lighting, no one could trike him back with it, as the saying says, 'lightning is one to never strike twice'. His feet have the balance of a feather.

His skills are not matched for a fighter. Nor a winner, because he is a champion, a champion who won 82 trophies at the most famous arena in 2b2t. He is the child who is feared by most, he is the young prince who is scarred by youth.

He is the top one in the official ranks, he is the one and only BloodLetter who scars fighters for life, he had maintained his status for 8 years, starting at such a young age of 11. He had achieved the impossible, and what lives behind that persona is a tired young prince who hates his royalty at most.

His brothers are caring and his parents are fitting, just like the perfect family. Yet, he feels like it was just outside the castle, never the inside. His mother was one of the only people who cared, death herself. And death seems to favor Theseus rather than her chosen immortals.

He knows he doesn't deserve this life, he knows those peasants replaced him with the single chance they got, because what? because they were better in everything than him. Except fighting, because he could make them eat shit if he wanted too, take them down a peg or two.

But he couldn't, he was a prince, a prince forged into royalty, and constantly yearns for the found family he wishes he could have. He felt miserable for years, until he met Deo J. Caddel in the battlegrounds, one of the princes' of EarthSMP's kingdom.

He met the rest of the three, Bitzel K. Encypc, Luke Q. Mistreo and Wisp O. Carque. They all found comfort in each other, killing those who hurt Theseus, because he had the most trauma of all of them. In 2b2t, the famous underground fighting system, they were known as Business Bay.

One of the feared groups by all fighters, with the Top 1 in their group, it made them well known around the entire battleground. They tease each other most of the time, acting like non–royalty. They hid their identities because they were all princes after all.

Though it will add the fear in fighters faces, it was not worth it showing your identity to thousands of known and unknown fighters, because in 2b2t, no rules are settled outside arenas, it was an entire recreation of world war two out there, just somewhat worse.

Anyone could hack and leak your personal information to the entire community, there are exploiters who gives no shits to anyone at all, royalty or not, you will become a target. It's one or the either, your royally fucked.