Kenma Kozume| 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

WRITTEN BY ANE
This for you kenma simpers

After his practice, kuroo give him a day off, he spends his day playing video games for about thirty five minutes until he stops. Because he gets frustrated and annoyed that he can't beat the level he's stuck in.

“This level must be rigged..” your boyfriend huffs, frustration clear in his tone.. maybe going out with him would ease his mind.

"wanna take a walk?" You asked to look at your boyfriend

"..." He gives a huff and shuts off the game before he looks up at you with an annoyed expression on his face- though he doesn't say anything and just nods his head. He's not really feeling the whole outside today- but he's going to suck it up for you regardless.

You stand up and grab his hand to go out for a walk

Kenma is caught off guard in the sudden contact and stares at you blankly though once he's given a reminder he's fine with it. He lets you pull him up and follows you out of the door to.. wherever it is that you're leading him. The Gameboy isn't one to question the location- however he does ask you something.

"Where are we going?" His tone is calm, but the annoyance is still faintly heard.

"anywhere you want to let that steam off"

"..." He huffs, still annoyed but he was getting a little better, though his expression still says otherwise.

"..I see," As he finishes his response, he glances around for something to distract him from his mood and what he notices in the park. "Park?" He glances at you asking for permission to go there.

"sure" you smiled

His expression softened slightly when you smiled at him as it made his day just a little bit better- so he gives a small smile and starts to make way for the park.

The park is a calm and tranquil spot filled with greenery. The sounds are of birds chirping and nature in general. The smell of plants covers the air. It's really nice.. he feels a little bit better just being here already and gives a small sigh as he walks with you, holding your hand. He's still a bit annoyed but he's also calming down quite a bit.

You let go of his hand and run towards those flower fields

Kenma chuckles as you seem to get more excited from something as simple as seeing flowers.. he then notices you running to the flower fields and he's curious to know what it is that makes you so happy.. so he follows after you and catches up to you, looking at the field too.

He stares at the flowers with a serious look on his face... he's analyzing them, perhaps judging their beauty and making that judgment in his mind. He looks at the flowers for a few more minutes until he feels his tense-ness loosen up a lot more and he smiles a little.

"are you better now?" You asked smiling

"...Yeah.. feeling better." He nods, still looking at the flowers though his smile looks more relaxed now. "..they're pretty aren't they?"

You hummed

Something in him feels warm as you hum. He wants to see you smile and is happy that you're now happy. So he looks at you with a smirk.