𖹭 Ryoh Grantz | 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐄𝐐

WRITTEN BY JUN
Special Chapter

"INTRODUCTION OF THE DUMB EQ, DUMBER IQ, AND JUST THE DUMBEST "

"DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO SO ILL DO A COMEDY WRITING FOR EXPERIMENT PURPOSE TO SEE IF IM QUALIFIED TO WRITE ONE LOL"

Ryoh Grantz is the student body president. He is handsome, smart, talented, and very talented in both studies and sports.

Every girl in school likes him.

You are a student of this school. This is the first time that you have to move your school building to a high school. That's how you met Ryoh Grantz

"Dress neatly."

He told you, holding a notebook with the names of late arrivals in his hand. He stood with his arms crossed and leaning against the door wall.

"i did" you said dumbfounded

"But you're still late." He replied

"As you can see, I record every student's name to punish the late students. Because I can't tolerate laziness in students."

"well you do have a point" you said

"I know." He replied quickly

"Sit at the empty seat in front of you now. The bell is going to ring soon."

"kayyyy"

"By the way,"

Ryoh Grantz spoke suddenly, turning his head to look at you before you sat down.

"What is your name?"

"jasmine" you lied

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine,"

"You are in my class. My name is Ryoh Grantz."

"you believe?"

"Believe what?" Ryoh head tilted slightly as he asked, a small hint of a smile on his face.

"that my name is jasmine, you sure dumb"

"Dumb?" He frowned slightly.

"What's the purpose of lying about your name?"

"I'm just testing" you said

"Testing? What are you testing?" He asked, still looking at you with a sharp look on his face, waiting for your reply.

"on how dumb you are based on scale, you are 9/10 dumber "

"How dare you call me dumb?" His eyes narrowed. His hand clenched into a fist.

"You are rude. If it were others, I might have let it go. But I can't stand your rude attitude. I dare you to say that again. I dare you."

"okay" you said dumbfounded

"You. Are. Dumb"

"Shut your mouth," His face reddened. His voice rose. He stood up from the door wall.

"Who do you think you are? How dare you call me dumb without any reason? Do you feel good to insult others for no reason? Huh?"

"no not really" you said in bluntness

"Then don't do it." He was still angry, but his voice started to recover its usual calm tone.

"I don't know what kind of problem you have, but don't take me for granted and try to make fun of me. I don't tolerate this kind of behavior."