Chapter one

Authors note: hey guys! I hope y'all are enjoying so far. Btw I will have some of my own theory's in this. I'm trying lol but let's get into it!!

  Y/N pov
     Ok, so finding a way into hell without raising suspicion is harder than you think. I have to find a way to get out without alerting anyone. Soooo who better to call than the expert herself.      
   Thankfully she had given me a way to always contact her. A "burner phone" is what they would call it in the mortal realm, but here it's a portal of sorts. Really confusing, I know so let me explain as best as I can.
   You see, angels sometimes communicate via water portals. We do have phones and other mortal technology, but when we need to be incognito, we use these portals. Now I know you're probably wondering how I have this connection, so lets dive in.
   She helped me to realize my dad was wrong. That my dad was killing human souls. That he had trained me to believe that these souls were just things. Things that danger our people.
    She showed me the truth. She showed me that the things I was killing were human souls that had been misguided by the evil my father had helped bring into the mortal world. That they deserved a second chance. She showed me the truth of all this shit show. Without her, I'd still be a mindless killer, waiting for daddy dearest's approval.
    Anywhore back to where we were. OH! Right, So I just have to get away from my dad, but that's easy enough. He's never been the most present father...(hehe daddy issues bITCH) just gotta wait for him to le- oh. He's already out. Well I guess it's time for the magic.
     Now for these calls all you really need is a bowl of water, some salt, and a crystal. No, not just any crystal before you say some shit. It has to be a pair from the same geode, and each person has to have one of the crystals. So which ever party is making the call must throw the crystal into the water after adding the salt.... Like I just did.
     As I slowly see the connection appear I hear her....

POV swap

She heard it. She heard the ringing of bells, they sounded heavenly. This could only mean one thing. She had called. She had waited for this moment for so long. For her protégé to reach out and ask her the question. Slowly turning, she lifted her head, grinning.
"I see you finally took me up on that phone call, y/n"

"I need your help to get to hell, Carmilla."

A/N: hope y'all enjoy and I know it's short but I'm trying🫶

Anywhore, y'all have an amazing day and go spread some love too!! Byeeeee🫡🫶