Chapter 5

A/N -  I am so sorry for not updating y'all!! a lot has been happening recently and I needed to focus on my mental health for a bit, but I'm back and I'm going to try to update as much as I can!! anyways lets get into the story!!!

          "Well, you see. I'm an angel"

      As you say this, Charlie goes quiet. you had a feeling that wasn't quite normal for her, so you peeked behind her to see a group of people starring at you like you had four eyes.  Quickly the mood changes, and you have what looks like a spear at your throat. Grabbing it, you defend yourself gracefully, and look up to see Vaggie. She had always been your dads favorite. No matter how hard you worked, it was her. You didn't resent her for it, but it was frustrating. 

       Once finally getting the spear away from her, you smiled. " I see you're still a master with your spear. I'm glad you're protecting them and not trying to help my dad, but now I wish to do the same. I want to help you all. I know how and where they are going to attack, but please, let me help you." you spoke to her in a hushed tone, not knowing if they were aware she was an angel just like you. She looked at you and gave a slight nod. 

       Turning to the group, she smiled and walked over to Charlie. "I trust her. angels like her I don't think would lie. Let's give her a shot." As she said this, Charlie smiled much bigger than before and ran up to you like an excited puppy. "WELCOME TO THE HAZBIN HOTEL!! Lets introduce everyone!!" She pointed at a sinner who had the features of a spider and said, "This is Angel Dust!! Our first ever resident of this lovely establishment!" next she pointed to Vaggie, shyly, yet excitedly stating, "This is Vaggie, my girlfriend." next she pointed to a cat with wings who was standing at the bar and said, "This is husker! He is the front desk and bartender. " He grunted in response. 

     Next a short girl with one eye hopped up and excitedly said, "Hi!! I'm Nifty... I like baaad boooyyys, and that man over there that's a-" she was quickly cut off by a man with the features of a deer and a old school radio voice. He quickly introduced himself as, "Alastor. It's a pleasure to be meeting you darling. Quite a pleasure. Who might you be?" You smile and quickly bow your head in respect and respond, "My name is Y/N. I am an angel and former exterminator that wishes to change my ways. I don't want to hurt people. I want to help them. My father forced me into the role and manipulated me. but now I want to change and help."

      Charlie's head popped up as you mentioned your dad. "Who is your dad, Y/N?"

"Well, umm, funny story. haha, um.... Adam???" 

"WHat----"