Chapter two

A/N: I had to go through and fix this part cause my shit glitched:/

     "I need your help to get to hell, Carmilla."

    "Well, I need more information than that, y/n. I need to know why you feel you must come down here," Carmilla said, inquiring if she was correct of not. Sternly, y/n replied, "You know why. I want to help. I've hurt so many people, and it's my turn to help them. I want- no. I NEED to help the Morningstar redeem these souls. It's the least I can do." "Very well," Carmilla smiled softly to herself, "let's get you a passage here but first. Who all is nearby?"
  "No one. I checked. You know my dad. He's never around. Hell, he's probably with some other whore."
   "Good. Have you heard anything from your m-"
"No. She's still radio silent. Guess she didn't wanna have to put up with me either," y/n looked down, her white, black, and gold wings drooping slightly. (Yes. You have wings. You're Adam's kid what did you expect.) "I'm sorry, child. I know it's touchy, but I needed to know." "I know Carmilla. It just still stings..." (oooo mommy and daddy issues heheheh)

There were a few seconds of silence before Carmilla spoke again. "This is what you're going to do..."

Time skip cause I'm lazy

y/n pov
   Ok. I'm here. I'm at the spot Carmilla told me to go to. I just have to find the small engraving. It's just a tiny, little... GOTTCHA BITCH!! It's just a tiny pentagram. Ok so now all that's left is to put the crystal in the middle. Like thA-

POV swap

    As she placed the crystal into the hole, the portal appeared. It sucked her in, surprising her. As it sent her into hell, she appeared in the middle of a building, eyes tightly closed. As she appeared, she felt a heat against her (your skin tone) body. It wasn't an uncomfortable heat, but it was enough to be able to tell she had made it to hell.

    She slowly opened her eyes, as her wing spread and caught her midair. As she began to look around, she noticed a very sophisticated building, showered in red, purple, and black hues, surrounding her. She slowly flapped her wings, landing gracefully on the floor. Landing, she heard a gentle voice.

     "It's been a while Y/N. let's get you ready to meet the daughter of Lucifer," Carmilla welcomed Y/N, ready to see this unfold.

     "What? Can't I just go to her? I need to get to her as soon as I can bec-", she was quickly interrupted, "NO. You would be spotted immediately as an angel. You need to fit in to travel there. Once you are there you can explain why you are here and what you are, understand?" She shook off her surprise and nodded, " Let's do it. I'm following your lead of this, Carmilla." "Good. Follow me, Y/N."