Chapter 4

Now, one doesn't simply walk through hell. You have to put effort into being invisible, however Y/N had never had to do this. She never was seen and Carmilla knew this, so she called a car and a driver from her own personal collection.
"So, what are you going to do when you get there. Exactly?" She asked, inquiring if the girl had a plan or if she was winging it. "Well obviously I'm gonna introduce myself!! Tell them my story and make sure they know I'm a good person. Angel? Thing. I don't know. I just need the to know I want to help more than anything." Carmilla softly smiled. "Oh child. You're going to
do amazing now go."
Y/N walked away and to the car, ready to meet the daughter of the Morningstar. As she got into the car, she felt a wave of nerves come over her. She didn't know how this was going to go. All she knew was that she wanted to try. She wanted to help.

Time skip

      The drive came to a stop, turning to look at
Y/N and saying, "we're here ma'am. Would you like me to wait here?" She turned looking out the window of the car and scratching the back of her head. As intimidating as the giant building looked, she knew it was time. "No thank you. I'll be ok," she replied, opening the door with shaky hands, anxious about what was about to unfold. She opens the door and steps out, beginning to walk to the door as the car pulled away. She quickly got to the door and knocked, not wanting to lose her nerve. The door slammed open with an excitement that rivaled her friend, Emily's.       
      "OH MY GOD!! HI ARE YOU HERE TO BE REDEEMED?!!" There she was. The princess of hell. Charlie Morningstar herself. "Um no. I'm here to help with the redemption of sinners. May I come in?" She replied, even more anxious than before.
"Of course!! But how are you going to help?" Charlie asked her, as they walked into the hotel. "We'll, you see. I'm an angel."

Well I hope y'all enjoy!! Remember to spread kindness today!! Ok byeeee