6 🎇

Having my first boyfriend was exactly the way I thought it would be. The following weeks were a blur of classes, work, and Kai. After weeks of dating, he and I were inseparable. We stole glances of each other during class, he put his arm around my shoulders when we sat on the bus, we studied together, we ate together, and sometimes he would play songs on the guitar for me. I stayed late in his room some nights, still not sleeping over even if his roommate wasn't there, but we only made it to first base in the "bedroom" department. 

However, one night, when his roommate was at a party, Kai and I took it one step further to second base. We were making out on his bed when he slowly moved his hands lower to grasp my backside through my clothing. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck tighter. Tentatively, his hands traveled up, cupped my clothed right breast in his palm, and I could feel my nipples hardening. 

Keeping his gaze fixed on me, he broke the kiss and admired my chest for a moment. Sensing he wanted more, I gave him the nonverbal sign to proceed so he untucked my T-shirt from my jeans and scrunched up the fabric, exposing my slim waist. Waiting to see if I would protest, he moved both hands away for a moment, allowing me to remain partially uncovered. I nodded eagerly since he had already touched me before on a couple of occasions, over my clothes at first. But it still felt new to us, and we were both timid.

First skimming his fingertips over the netted material, he moved to the upper edge of my bra, moving his fingers directly against my flesh. I bit my lip as he unclasped my bra and squeezed down gently on my mound, his own breath coming in an uneven exhale.

"Do you like that?" Kai asked, his voice low.

"Yes, I do," I answered, excited by the skinship we were sharing.

"Can I suck them?"

That was new. I nodded eagerly giving him the okay to lift my shirt higher. Then he jiggled my breasts a little, squeezing down hard until I moaned and bucked against him. Arching my back a little to give him more access, I placed my hand behind his head and moved him to the swells of my breasts. Pressing his lips against the buds, he gave them kisses first before taking them fully into his mouth. While he gave his attention to one side, he massaged the other gently in his palm before pushing my bra closer to my neck.

He was so gentle with me, but it felt amazing. As he moved his lips from one breast to the other I couldn't help but run my hands through his soft black hair, my fingertips brushing his forehead sweetly. He moved his face back and forth, capturing my hard nipples in between his soft lips, sucking as I moaned under him. The brand new feeling was very interesting and it definitely held my attention. I heard Kai groan and fidget in discomfort but he didn't ask for anything in return to help with his arousal.

Then a week later we decided to take it even further. Alone in his dorm room again, Kai was in the middle of groping my chest. I breathed heavily, closing my eyes as he circled my nipple with his middle and ring finger, making the already puckered nub harden further beneath his touch when he paused to ask, "Can I touch more?"

Getting the hint, I followed his stare as he cast his eyes downward to my crotch. We both knew each other's history. We had never done anything like this with anyone else before, and the mutual feeling was one of safety.  We didn't want to move too fast. It seemed he was in no rush with me, but it felt right at that moment to be more intimate. Nervously, I guided his hand to the waistband of my leggings.

After pushing my pants down past my knees, he slowly moved his hand back up, tucking it between our bodies. His knuckles brushed the swell of my stomach before settling between my thighs, near my underwear. He hesitated, resting his palm over the fabric. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Kai, I want it," I said assertively.

The confidence in my voice was what he wanted to hear. As he nestled closer, rubbing me up and down over the garment in the center, the amazing feeling grew and grew. I clutched at his shoulders tightly, my thighs parting as I gave a small moan.