Chapter four

"Sit down sit down guys" Mrs.Kim said to jeon family. " we are going to be a family now! I'm really happy" yuna said with a big smile. "Oh Yuna you don't know how happy we are!" Mrs.kim replied to her friend.

Then there was both Taehyung and Jungkook staring at each other without saying anything. Taehyung slowly changed his gaze not having gut to stare more. He felt like burning up. Jungkook smiled at this and glanced at their parents who are busy talking.

"Oh Taehyung you go and show Jungkook around the house so you two can talk too" Taehyung nodded at his father and glanced at Jungkook. He got up and waited for Jungkook to walk to him. Then he walked guiding Jungkook but didn't talk a word.

To be honest,He is really shy to talk to Jungkook. Also he didn't know how to start a conversation. "This-This is our kitchen..Hyung" He said walking inside with Jungkook who followed him with a small smile.

Jungkook spared a glance at Taehyung and chuckled understanding the younger's situation. "Taehyung?" He called the younger.

Taehyung quickly looked at him. "Yes hyung?" "Don't be shy..You can talk anything you want with me.." He said with a smile. Taehyung rubbed his nape in embarrassment. "I-Ah sorry hyung" He said smiling nervously.

Jungkook laughed shaking his head. "What are you being sorry for now? You don't have to be shy Taehyung.." He said ruffling Taehyung's hair thinking it would ease the situation. Thinking it would make Taehyung less shy.

Taehyung turned red and nodded his head. " let's go upstairs then hyung.." he said with a smile. Jungkook nodded his head.

After showing Jungkook around, then finally came to the garden. Jungkook sat on the ground and patted the space near him. Taehyung smiled and sat down. "Are you still shy?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung. "Ah..No hyung" "Then why are you silent?" Jungkook asked.

"You won't mind if I ask any questions?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "I won't mind Taehyung..We are marrying each other..So we have to get to know each other." Taehyung nods.

"Okay hyung..Do you have a boyfriend? I mean ah did you agree because of parents?" Taehyung asked hesitantly. "No Taehyung..I don't have a boyfriend..Also didn't have any. I agreed to this because I don't have any reason to not to disagree..I don't find any bad about you..So I like to marry you Taehyung.." Jungkook said with a smile. Taehyung widened his eyes in surprise.

"Oh? You..You didn't have a boyfriend? That's surprising. I mean you are beautiful hyung and Oh—Sorry hyung I might sound creepy..I didn't mean—" he stopped himself when Jungkook laughed. "You don't sound creepy Taehyung..I know you are not like that.." Taehyung glanced at the older one.

"I know how boys around my age act so I thought you would think I'm being creepy" He said scratching his nape. Jungkook chuckled at this. "You are thinking too much..You don't have to act like this Taehyung..I know I'm older..But be comfortable okay? I will not judge you" He said with a soft smile.

"Mm so let me ask you a question now..What about you?" He asked Taehyung. "Ah I don't hyung" He said with a smile. "What? Wow that's surprising too..You are so much handsome" Jungkook said without thinking. Taehyung blushed hearing this.

"I-ah..I am focusing on my company so I didn't think about dating hyung" Jungkook nodded his head. "What are you doing now hyung?"

"I'm doing a coffee shop because I'm not interested in business" "that's good to hear hyung..you shouldn't do something you dislike..Also I'm glad that your parents didn't oppose it too" Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled at what Taehyung said.

"Are you doing business because of parents?" Taehyung shook his head. "No hyung..I have always liked to do business since small..So I studied from that side" Jungkook nodded his head " that's good..My appa is so happy now" He said and laughed. Taehyung looked at him with a confused face.

"Why hyung?" Jungkook then looked at Taehyung. "He was stressed thinking who would take over his business..Now you are here. He is happy" Taehyung chuckled. "Ah you don't have to worry about that hyung..I will handle it" He smiled.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in concern. "I will help you too then..It will be too much for you Taehyung" He said with a gentle voice. Taehyung shook his head with a smile. "Don't think about it hyung..You don't have to..I want you to be free hyung..Just like now.. I'm used to this..I can take care of it hyung.." He smiled at Jungkook while Jungkook looked at him in shock.

"Taehyung? What are you talking about? This is too much

"Taehyung? What are you talking about? This is too much..You will be stressed..let me help you too" Jungkook said but Taehyung shook his head. "No hyung..I can handle it..I don't like you being stressed hyung..You started your coffee shop because it's what you like..Just be free and do what you like okay hyung? I don't have any problem" Taehyung said with a smile.

Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes not being able to register what he just hear. Taehyung is such a good person. He can't even understand how Taehyung is so much understanding.

"You are such an understanding person Taehyung..I'm really happy with my decision" He said with a wide smile. Taehyung also smiled at this. "I'm glad then hyung..I was worried.." Jungkook shook his head.

"Because you are younger? I don't see any problem..I'm the one who should be worried because I'm older" He said and laughed. "That doesn't matter to me too..I already like you hyung.." Taehyung said with a shy smile causing Jungkook to look at him immediately.

He chuckled seeing Taehyung's pink cheeks

He chuckled seeing Taehyung's pink cheeks. " I already like you too Taehyung" He said as his cheeks heat up.

"Taehyung! Dinner is ready baby! Bring Jungkook with you!" They heard Mrs.Kim shouting. Taehyung got up and held his hand out to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and smiled giving his hand.

How was the chapter?