chapter fourteen 🔞

Okayyy..ehem..sooo this a 18+ chapter! Be aware👀🔥

Also I'm reminding again that this is a boyp*ssy story. If you are uncomfortable, kindly skip

"come home safe babies" Mrs.Kim said hugging the couple. "Take care of this brat, kookie" She said before slapping Taehyung's hand playfully who glared at her. Jungkook laughed nodding his head.

Then the older kim couple waited there ,seeing the younger couple walking inside the airport. "Hyung, are you hungry?" Taehyung asked after sending their laugages with a bodyguard. "A little bit, Tae" He said sitting down.

"I will go and order something for you" "I will come too" Jungkook said getting up, holding Taehyung's hand. "No no stay here hyung" but Jungkook refused. 

***

"Here , sir" Flight attendant showed the couple their seats in the first class. "Ah I'm really tired" Jungkook said lying on the seat. Taehyung chuckled and lied next to the older. He snuggled onto Jungkook's chest receiving a glance. Older ruffled the snuggled male's hair with a smile. "Hyung.." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook hummed.

Taehyung's hand moved up to Jungkook's chest lingering his fingers on the clothed chest. Opening his mouth in disbelief, Jungkook shook his head, smiling. "Mm you want something?" He asked the younger. Taehyung looked up to meet the older's gaze but then looked down.

He lingered his finger around the first button of the shirt and undid it while Jungkook stared at him. "Bear..We are in the plane" He said stroking Taehyung's hair. "No one can see us hyung" Taehyung said back, undoing another three buttons. Jungkook chuckled and held Taehyung's arm. "Not now Tae" he Said, but Taehyung pouted looking at the undid buttons, then at Jungkook's face.

"Please hyung..pretty please?" He said making puppy eyes to which Jungkook couldn't resist more. He smiled letting go of Taehyung's hand. Taehyung bit hit bottom lip smiling, while pulling up the bra.

Seeing the milky b**bies, he quickly latched onto the right one while massaging the other. Jungkook brought up his hand to stroke the younger's fluffy hair. Then he quickly pulled over the blanket, covering both of their bodies.

"Tae..Bear.." he called, Taehyung looked up still holding on to the n*pple. "Flight attendant is coming" He said panicked. Taehyung widened his eyes and quickly sat, covering Jungkook's body.

When the flight attendant stood in front of them, Jungkook smiled awkwardly, not knowing if she saw them or not. She bowed at them and took her notebook. "Sir, what would you like to have?" She asked from Taehyung. Then looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung pulled off his poker face and looked at the menu.

****

"Wow the view from here is so beautiful" Jungkook said leaning to the balcony. "Yeah" Taehyung said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook chuckled and leaned back to his husband. "Hyung..Let's have a nap now..we can go down for the dinner..or do you want to take dinner from here?" Taehyung asked turning Jungkook to him. "Let's go down Tae.." younger nodded his head. "Okay..Let's go and rest now" He dragged Jungkook to the bed. Jungkook quickly rested his head on Taehyung's chest as they lied down.

It was Jungkook who woke up after a comfortable nap. He looked up at his husband who is soundly asleep. He smiled, touching Taehyung's nose then the lips which soft snores were leaving. Looking at the time, he got up to have a wash.

"Bear..Wake up" Said Jungkook, after having a wash. "Mh" a soft hum left from Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook chuckled sitting on the bed. "Taehyung..it's already eight.." he said patting Taehyung's bicep.