Chapter five

The book already hit 1K! Ahh it's a big surprise! Thank you so much for reading and supporting me❤️❤️ drop your thoughts and what you think about the story. It really motivates me❤️
_______________________
After the dinner families talked with each other and fixed the wedding date in next month. Their Engagement will be in two weeks so both of the families are now busy with the preparations.

"Oh good morning lover boy" Jimin said to Jungkook who was smiling while making a coffee. He blushed and said good morning. "What are you smiling at early in the morning kookie?" He asked hanging his bag on the rack.

"Oh you were thinking about your future husband..Right? I knew it!" He teased. Jungkook blushed more. "So so..How is he? Is he handsome?" He asked getting interested. "He is hyung..He is the person who made my heart skip a beat" he said smiling to himself. Jimin sealed his lips smiling.

"Ayeee look who is in love! So what happened? Did you see each other again?" Jimin asked. "Yes hyung..I told you that we went there house for the dinner" "yeah I mean after that" jimin asked resting his chin on the counter table.

"Mm no hyung..We didn't" Jungkook said handing the coffee to the customer with a smile. Jimin gave Jungkook an 'are you serious' look. "Why didn't you meet again?! You are going to marry soon!"

"I don't know how to ask hyung" "just ask kookie..maybe he wants to meet you and just shy to ask" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded his head. "I will talk with him later then hyung.."

"Mh I wanna see you boy too!"

****

And here Taehyung who is sitting on the couch thinking about his future wife. They didn't meet after the dinner and it's been a week. They are messaging but still he is missing Jungkook. After thinking for awhile, he got up and went to his parents who are busy with talking.

"Eommaa appaa" He said going towards them. His parents looked up at him. "Bear?" "I wanna meet Jungkook hyung..Can I?" He said quickly. Both of his parents blinked hearing this.

"Why are you asking this from us? Ask from Jungkook hyung" Mr.Kim said. Taehyung's eyes lit up and nodded his head. "Aw awww Is our Taehyungie missing his Jungkook hyung?" His mother teased him. Taehyung blushed and ran away from there not wanting to be roasted.

Jungkook finished the orders and was about sit when he heard his phone ringing . "Taehyung?" He said seeing the ID. Hearing this, Jimin peeked at his phone. He wiggled his eyebrows at Jungkook.

"Hello Taehyung?" "Hyung? Were you—Were you busy?" He asked as soon as Jungkook said. "I just finished the orders.." "oh okay hyung..I called to ask something from you" Taehyung said hesitantly. "What is it Taehyung?"

"Can we meet? We didn't meet after the dinner..So I thought of meeting you..Are you okay with it hyung? Should I ask from your parents?" Taehyung said not giving time to Jungkook to answer.

Jungkook giggled hearing Taehyung. "Why should you ask from my parents? I'm totally fine with meeting Taehyung..When do you have time?" He asked.

"Oh I have time..For you hyung" Taehyung said causing Jungkook to blush. "What about today evening?" "I'm free hyung.. where?" "In my coffee shop? Is it okay?" "Okay hyung..I will be there then..can you send me the location?" " okay Taehyung I will.."

"See you then hyung..bye" "bye Taehyung"

Jungkook hung up the call with a smile. Jimin leaned onto the counter with a teasing smile. "Is he missing you? Awh so cute!" Jungkook blushed. "He is so understanding hyung..I really like him" Jungkook said giggling.

"Hm hm our Jungkook is in love! That's such a great news..What did he say?" He asked sitting on the chair. "He is coming in the evening" "really?! Here?" Jimin asked excitedly. Jungkook nodded his head. "Ah I'm impatient to see your lover boy"