Chapter thirteen

Hearing some sounds, the sleeping male woke up from his deep slumber. He looked around the room and saw his husband sitting on the floor with few luggages. "Tae?" He said getting up from the bed curiously. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook hearing the favorite voice. "Oh you woke up..Good morning hyung"

"Good morning Bear..What are you doing? With these?" He asked sitting next to Taehyung. "We are leaving to our honeymoon tomorrow..So I started packing my things..Mh also hyung..I packed few stuffs of yours but—" "Taee what are you doing? I will pack everything"

"Huh? I will pack—" "aishh bear..Why are you packing huh? I can do that" Jungkook said getting up. "Okay then..I will pack my things" Taehyung said walking to his wardrobe. Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief. " I will pack yours too.." "hyungg..I can do that—"

"Taeee" Jungkook said walking to Taehyung. "Come here and stay" Jungkook said sitting Taehyung on the bed. But gasped when Taehyung pulled him back. "T-Tae.." "yes?..Baby?" Taehyung said deepening his voice. Jungkook's eyes widened hearing the nickname.

Blood rushed to his cheeks as he started into Taehyung's almond eyes. "Hyung? Hey?" He said rubbing Jungkook's hand who was froze. "Mh?" "Hyung are you oka—" "w-what did you call me?" Jungkook stuttered. Taehyung frowned. "Hyung?" He said. Jungkook shook his head. "You-You said..Baby" He said with a small voice.

Taehyung blinked his eyes. Then he sealed his lips remembering what rolled out of his tongue. "Um..about that.." "I like it Tae!" Jungkook said with a smile and hid his face on Taehyung's chest. Younger chuckled and blowed onto Jungkook's ear. "Baby.." He said again.

Heck yeah! Taehyung loved how it just rolls out of his tongue. He loved to call his Jungkook hyung, babe. He was waiting for this moment. "Oh the door is opened—" Jungkook quickly got up hearing Mrs.Kim's voice. Taehyung also got up quickly.

"Oh my..Ah..The door was opened so..uh" She stuttered not knowing what to say. She should have at least talked from outside even though the door was opened. This is a newly married couple room. Jungkook got behind Taehyung to hide his embarrassed face.

"E-Eomma?" Taehyung said after glancing at his wife. "Bear um I came to inform you about breakfast..Sorry I just came because the door was opened..Sorry babies..close your door next time okayyy???" She said before quickly hurrying her steps away. Taehyung laughed at her and closed the door. When he turned back, he saw the older standing there with a flustered face. He smiled gently at him

 He smiled gently at him

"Hyung..Go and get changed..I'm almost done with packing.." Taehyung said. Jungkook sighed at the younger. "I will pack your things..You go and get changed first okay?" "Hyungg..I don't want you to trouble by packing my things—" "no tae! I'm doing it willingly and it is my responsibility too hmm? Go bear"

Taehyung pouted in defeat. "It's not your responsibility" He said with a small voice which Jungkook heard. He chuckled and started to pack. "Tae.." younger stopped when he heard Jungkook's voice. "Yeah?" Jungkook pouted his lips looking at Taehyung's lips.