Chapter eight

It's getting closer and closer to their wedding date.. it's been a week they engaged to each other.

And here Taehyung working his ass off at office. He was having a hard time but didn't give a damn about it. Only thing he want is that to finish everything that's pending before his wedding.

"Miss Chae..Call who are in charge of this project..I wanna know what they prepared for tomorrow" Taehyung said looking through the files. She bowed at him and went out of the cabin.

"Hyung! I will be back soon" Jungkook said stepping out of the cafe. He thought to visit Taehyung to surprise him. Even though they met, it wasn't many as before. So he kind of missed Taehyung.

"May I know kim Taehyung's office?" Jungkook asked from the receptionist. She glanced up at him . "Who are you sir?" She asked politely. "I'm jungkook..Kim-Kim Jungkook..His fiance" Jungkook said smiling.

"Oh..Mr.Kim is busy at the moment..I will tell him" She said taking the phone but Jungkook quickly stopped her. "I came here to surprise him..Just tell me the office" She stared at him for few seconds.

"Sir..I'm sorry." she apologized. Jungkook sighed and quickly took his phone. He looked through his gallery and showed her a picture of them from their engagement. She widened her eyes and quickly bowed at him.

"I'm sorry sir..Please accept my apology..It's just that some people come here saying they are Mr.Kim's friends and many other things.." "it's okay..I understand"

"Excuse me! Please show him Mr.Kim's cabin.." She said to a boy who was walking by them. He nodded his head and guided Jungkook. "We are here sir" "thank you" He smiled and walked towards the door.

The door was already open. He was about to go in but stopped hearing a loud yell from the cabin. He flinched as the yell got louder and louder. He slowly peaked in to see what's happening since it's Taehyung's office.

"WE HAVE TO PRESENT THE PROJECT TOMORROW AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING!? WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS COMPANY IF YOU CAN'T DO THE WORK!" He widened his eyes to see Taehyung standing and yelling at the other people inside the room furiously.

Taehyung? W-What oh my god! Is this what hyungs told me? Yoongi hyung is true. No one can imagine Taehyung's anger. Did I came in wrong time? He thought to himself still shocked at the scene he is seeing.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW! THE PROJECT BETTER BE ON MY TABLE TODAY BEFORE FIVE PM! OR ELSE BE READY TO STAY AT HOME!!" Taehyung yelled angrily pointing his hands to the employees.

"LEAVE!!" He shouted before banging on the table. Jungkook flinched and moved away when the employees rushed out shivering. Some of the girls were crying too.

Jungkook's wide eyes followed until they are not in the sight and then peeked inside the cabin again. He saw Taehyung sitting on the chair ruffling his hair in frustration while his secretary was looking at him in fear .

Taehyung looked at his secretary with blank eyes. More like glaring. Jungkook couldn't even believe his eyes. The only emotions he has seen in Taehyung's eyes is shy, love and soft. So he cannot register this. But somehow Taehyung was looking more handsome in this state.

"Miss Chae, do I have to give you an invitation?" He asked with a deep voice. She gulped and quickly ran out of the room after bowing at her boss. She stopped on hee track and moved back when she was met with Jungkook.

"W-Who are you?" She asked stuttering because she was still shaken from what happened even though this is their daily routine. "I'm Jungkook..Here to see Taehyung" He said. She looked at him and then looked back at her boss who has his eyes closed.