chapter twelve

"Tae.." "yes hyung?" Taehyung asked entering their bedroom. "When are you going to work?" "After our honeymoon, hyung. Appa told me to stay till then" He said back hugging Jungkook.

"Your aunty is coming today?" Jungkook asked caressing Taehyung's hands. "Mm" Taehyung answered. Jungkook chuckled and turned towards Taehyung. "You don't look happy about it though" "mh no hyungg" Taehyung whined and sat on the bed, pulling Jungkook along with him.

A gasp left from Jungkook's mouth as he was landed on the younger's lap. "I'm thirsty" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook. "Lemme get some—" He stopped his sentence when he felt Taehyung's hand on his b**bs. "Tae.." He whispered. "The door is opened" He said glancing at the door. Taehyung nodded his head. "Sorry hyung" He apologized and sat Jungkook on the bed.

He got up and went to the door. Just when he was about to close the door, he was met with his mother. "Eomma?" "Uf where is my son in law" she said leaning on to the door frame. "Why?" She rolled his eyes . "Jungkook, honey?" She called. Hearing her voice, Jungkook quickly walked to the door.

"Mom?" "Bun..can you please come with me for a minute?" She said softly. Jungkook nodded his head. But before he can go, Taehyung held Jungkook's hand. "Why are you taking hyung?" He asked from his mother. "Can't I take my son in law? Plus he is saying he can come..why are you stopping him?" She said glaring at her son. But she was just teasing her son.

Taehyung blinked his eyes and looked at Jungkook. "We just married eomma. Why are you telling hyung to come with you? Let us stay for awhile will you?" He said eyeing his mother. "I would love if you stop talking. If he insists, let him come" she said controlling her laugh.

Taehyung sighed and let go of Jungkook's hand. "Okay sorry" He apologized and went inside the room. Jungkook looked back at his husband who is now looking through his phone. Then he looked at mrs.Kim who was also looking at Taehyung in shock.

She didn't think that Taehyung would go like that. She thought that Taehyung would argue with him like a baby just like before. "Mom?" Jungkook said causing her to look at him. "Oh let's go bub" She said taking his hand. Jungkook then left with her after glancing at Taehyung again.

"My youngest sister really like eating biscuits..I made some..Can you taste them and tell me if it's okay, kook?You have a coffee shop soo you know about them very well" She said taking the biscuit tray from the oven. "Sure mom.." He smiled taking the tray from her.

"Mm they are delicious mom" He said after taking a bite. "Can I ask something bun?" She asked cutting some fruits. Jungkook nodded his head. "Are you comfortable in here?" "Yes mom..Very comfortable..why?"

"Mh nothing love..I was just making sure..you can go now kook" "Can I put some decorations to this?" He asked from her. "Taehyung will be angry at me if he sees you working" She laughed before continuing her work. Jungkook also laughed along her.

"He won't mom" He said with a smile. "Mm.. Jungkook" She talked after a silence. Jungkook stopped working and looked at her. "Yes mom?" "Is bear in a problem?" She asked with a worried voice making Jungkook confused.

"Why did you ask like that mom?" "It's just..He is strange..he doesn't fight with me..just you know.. acting mature" she said with a pout. Jungkook smiles. "You are thinking too much mom..He is totally fine" He said smiling. Mrs.Kim nodded her head still with a worried face.

Jungkook observed her face for awhile before shaking his head.

After few minutes, they hear a yawn. "Here the Romeo comes" Mrs.Kim said seeing her son. Taehyung just ignored her and focused his attention to Jungkook. "Why are you making hyung work, eomma" he asked taking an apple from the fridge.