Princesses, Knights, and dragons

Cassandra's POV

Last night was a blur. Somehow it went from me trying to settle down Rapunzel to sleep to literally sleeping with her to waking up to a frantic Nigel saying a blue crystal ball Pascal had was a baby's dragon. I was still under Rapunzel's bed sheets when I heard that theory and Rapunzel was still asleep . Last night was fun so I don't blame her. Either way, Nigel had taken Rapunzel in a bad time and she wanted to sleep more so she told Nigel she would do whatever it takes to protect Corona. As soon as Nigel left Rapunzel came back to bed and we cuddled taking another hour or two of sleep.

Rapunzel's POV

Last night was fun. Hopefully nobody in the kingdom heard our screams. But waking up to a frantic Nigel wasn't . As soon as we heard the door knocked Cass groaned and I had to get out of bed still waking up. Nigel was telling me that the crystal ball Pascal loved so much from the shipment we received yesterday was a dragon? Well that can't be right, right?

My thoughts are processing this information as I look for pascal who apparently is nowhere to be found since last night. I don't blame him but I was hoping he would be back in the morning. Luckily, I find the little guy in some closet hiding something? Well the drawer was moving and then it exploded and then a cute pink dragon emerged. Wait. A PINK DRAGON!!! Nigel was right! Oh no.

I was about to give Pascal a talk of how we have to get rid of his dragon but then the dragon licked him and I could tell he really loved the dragon so I just smiled and took them both to my room. I told Pascal we could keep him as long as he's quiet but that wasn't really what happened. So, I called Cass and Eugene and the three of us somehow managed to get the dragon out of the castle. The rest of the afternoon was spent on teaching little big guy(yes that is how I named him) how to fly, eat and basically the basics. Seeing Pascal so happy made me happy especially when Little big guy adopted some of Pascal traits and Pascal adopted some of Little Big guy's traits. It was a long day so I told them to get some rest and Eugene , Cass and I went back to the castle.

Cass POV

I'm not much of "omg that's so cute" person but seeing Rapunzel be so enthusiastic and happy on teaching that baby dragon the basics was cute. Then watching Eugene being murdered by the dragon was even better. So, even if I was just there to make sure that dragon was completely harmless like Rapunzel said , it was a very nice day. I went back to my bedroom this time so I can properly get some rest. But just when I was about to lay on my bed someone jumped on my back and I could tell it was Rapunzel for round two. I don't know if that means I'm her lover at this point but hearing her scream my name is worth it every time. We fell down the bed laughing and it took her five seconds to be on top of me. The only one who could ever be on top of me. And then she said in such a teasing voice. "Caaaaasss. I want you forever" and in that moment I knew I have fallen hard. But I also wanted her too so I literally kissed her like I wanted her and just when we were about to go to second base the fire alarm went on. Damn it!

Rapunzel's POV

When I was finally enjoying some Cass time the fire alarm went on and there I was rushing with Cass and Eugene to the outskirts of Corona where Nigel was already examining LittleBig guy's footprints and telling me how he was right. Then Eugene said Nigel really hated dragons and then Nigel went on a whole story of how he actually loved dragons till they destroyed his town for keeping a baby dragon? Honestly, I was just glancing at Cass and she was glancing at me and then I got lost in her until Nigel stop and I specifically told him that I will handle it . Of course he didn't listen cause when we finally found Pascal and little big guy barrels were literally flying on top of us as we were headed for the cliff. One of them hit little big guy and he fell at the edge of the cliff. I went after them as I tightly held little big guy before he could fall. I hugged him tightly.

Cass POV

What is Rapunzel doing? She just ran to the edge of the cliff hugging little big guy because he was knocked with what appeared to be a sleeping tranquilizer. I love her and her compassion but not when is moments away from her death. I rushed to where she was and held on to her but the weight of all four of us was heavy and of course we fell of the cliff. I was screaming. She was screaming "Little Big guy" and just when I thought our dead awaited us the dragon woke up and started flying. And as someone who hates flying you could tell I was having a blast. I held onto Rapunzel's waist as hard as I could as she was enjoying the flight. She asked me if I was okay but all I was able was to nod . I felt like we were flying for hours even though it was minutes. I never kissed the ground so bad.

Rapunzel's POV

Best flight ever!!! Little Big guy was flying and I was feeling the wind in my hair and I never felt so free. Cass was surviving . I could tell how scared she was as she literally held my waist super tightly. Finally, it was little Big guy's time to reunite with his family and so he said goodbye to Pascal who was heartbroken and left. Awww I feel bad for Pascal. He really loved that dragon but as a present I painted him a mural of little big guy and him and that made him feel better. As for me, you can say it was a fun night.

————————————————————————

Authors note.

That ep was so cute but Cass should have been there . Comment below if you want a spicy one shot .