Chapter 2

***AAYANSH'S POV***

I opened my eyes at sharp 6am. Is it weird to open eyes at sharp time we have set the alarm at? Maybe it is for others, but it has never been weird for me. As a CEO of THE AK TECHNOLOGY, The FIRST RANKED COMPANY FOR TECHNOLOGY OVER INDIA and THIRD RANKED COMPANY OVER TECHNOLOGY WORLDWIDE,  I have to be the perfectionist, rude, arrogant and many more terms which my employees and media have gave to me. Well I won't lie that this terms are in fact true!

I changed to my track suit for jogging. I prefer going to Gym for three days in a week because I am not called THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BACHELOR BILLIONAIRE of INDIA just like that. I am Perfect with Capital P. I jogged for 1.5 hours and went my home oops A MANSION...Probably THE Kashyap'S Mansion. I knew that MY elder sister would be standing there with her hands on her hips with anger. UGHH NOT AGAIN...

" Yes DI now what happened?"

" You are asking me, What happened? You rejected that girl also. She was best, I mean why would you not like her even?"

" I already said I am not interested in any girls.. Why are you pestering me constantly?"

A loud gasp fell on our ears and we turned to that sound and there stood my NANI with her mouth and eyes open as three basketballs. She said 

" Ayati beta, I think, the thing we thought is maybe true."

Well Ayati Kashyap is none other than My Di, who also nodded  and agreed with whatever my Nani said. What are they even thinking about? 

" Yes Nani Even I think that 'HAMARA LAADLA BIGAD GAYA, Hamara laadla bigad gaya', "

I asked with confusion" Di Nani What are you even talking about?"

Di said ," Ofcourse you won't know this popular slang as you have been at Harvard for five years and returned here just 7 months ago. Have you been living on a mountain with no Internet service? This means that... You are a G G G GAY" she said with fear with a look 'what if this is true' 

" Ahhh ... Whaat? Have you gone crazy? I am not gay. I am just not interested  in women who know only one thing that is ' money'. Well Let this conversation go. I am getting  late for today's meeting. We'll talk later. And Please DI take care while you are goin to your office, Nani you too take care when you are going outside and by  the way when are Mama- Mami coming from their honeymoon ?"
" AH Well i am glad that you are not gay. But they'll come in 3 days. Go and get Freshen up and we'll do breakfast."

 I said,"No Di, I am already late for my meeting. I'll eat there only. "
I sprinted off to my room before my DI or Nani will say something about the differences about homemade food and my office food. They are so dramatic. Who will tell them that My company offers the best food and other facilities to my employees as they deserve. 

I got ready in my perfect  Armani three piece black suit , Rolex watch, Dior cufflinks, black shoes. and a perfume from my other 764 perfume's collection. That's because I like to collect different shaped, having different odour and Ofcourse expensive PERFUMES.

I bidded Byes to Di and Nani as they were the only ones present currently.That's why there was somewhat silence as my other family members weren't there.

I rushed to my car as I mostly drive by myself. There are Drivers but i rarely have them drive my car. They are mostly for my family members.

AK Technologies, Founded by my Nana 29 years ago. He passed away  when I was 13. And the company had been handed to my Mama. He had taken our company to a great level diligently. But no one could deny the level I had taken this company from Third rank to First rank in just 6 months after I took over as CEO . Well This Company would had gone to even higher if and only our one of the best employee had not resigned. Although I don't remember the name. I definitely asked the name to my PA but probably a Call came , and this slipped even from my mind too. 

That employee, Mama liked her so much.She was probably young. And he had sung long praises about her . But why am I even thinking about an employee who already resigned and I don't even know her name. I should ask her name later from my PA . 

Then a call came and.....

( A/N so here is Our Male lead Mr. Aayansh Kashyap, a self obsessed guy. so....How did you liked my characters ? Are you getting their characteristics or not . Please Please  Add this story in your library. And I swear that further chapters will be better. This story will be definitely different from other CEO stories, No Offence to others. This will be funny, cute, mysterious & maybe sexy too ;))