Chapter 7

"YOU???"They shouted at the same time.

BOTH had themselves standing up and their brains were standing up too.

While other spectators were staring at them in confusion.

" Tum yahan kya kar rahe hon?"
(What are you doing here?)

They spoke together again. They got alarmed.

The elder one from all aka. Indumati Ji asked both," Do you already know each other?"

THey both scoffed and those por spectators who don't know anything made their frowns growing deeper.

AAYANSH'S POV

" Well Unfortunately I do know her. " And there she jumped voicing.

" WELL the unfortunate part should be for me. What are you doing here?"

"Oh hello This is my house. What are YOU doing here."

I pointed my fingers at her. A shock surged in her face after hearing my sentence which she changed in the blink of eye. Before she could speak ahead Nani spoke,

" Aayu Didn't I already tell you that granddaughter of IRA dadi was going to come. Meet Anushka Sarabhai. She's the one we were waiting for."

Whaaat? IRA dadi is so sweet. How this dangerous girl can be her granddaughter?

" She also once worked for our company. I told you to meet her once." Mama intervened. That I already know.

"Oye tumhara muh kyon bigada jab tumne suna ki mein Nani ki granddaughter hun?"

I answered," Isiliye kyunki tumhari Nani bahut acchi hain lekin Sadly tum nahi hon. Toh mujhe na taras aaya Ira dadi ke upar, ki kesi Naati mili. Tumhare mummy papa ne tumhe sikhaya nahi ki kese baat karte hain kisse?"
(That's because Your Nani is so good and gentle but sadly you are not. So I was feeling bad for IRA Dadi that how  granddaughter she got. Didn't your parents  tought you on how to talk to others?)

The atmosphere changed. All gasped but she didn't even budged. Her expressions didn't changed as if they weren't even there.

Nani yelled," AAYU... HOW COULD..."

Before she could even complete, The poker faced Girl spoke," It's ok Dadiji. I have already given to you the thing for which I came. I should go now. I have an important meeting."

She smiled at Nani which felt weird. Nani nodded at her and she bidded bye to everyone except me.

When she left, All turned their attention to me and Nani said,
" Aayu How could you even say that to her? You said that she didn't know how to talk when you were the one who talked rudely to her at first."

Nani continued," Do you even know how she might've felt? She also doesn't have parents just like you and Ayati."

An unknown feeling entered in me without my permission and without my knowledge. A frown developed. Nani exclaimed,

" Yes Aayu , her parents died when She was in 12th Standard. She was preparing for JEE ADVANCED. Her parents left her with her younger sister. All responsibilities were thrown into her when she was to just do her Studies. Just like you and Ayati."

I was speechless. I didn't knew what to answer so I exited the house without saying anything. Thankfully they didn't stopped me either.

I had questions wandering in my head.
Why she didn't showed any dismay to my words? Why was she so still?

I reached office and tried to do my work. Here the keyword is tried.
The questions didn't left for  the whole day.

The day finished but my train of thoughts didn't stopped.

ANUSHKA'S POV

I reached the office and my PA entered.
She told me my schedule and the schedule was full which joyed me. Schedule full means no negative thoughts.

Currently I was to meet a MLA. He was as usual arrogant and illogical. He thought that I was a girl and would let him do anything he wanted. But He forgot who I am.

The said MLA exited my office with the same expressions how other MLAs left with.

ANGER AND DISBELIEF.

My staff had got habituated by the expressions and they royally ignored him.
They used to get so stressed after the MLAs left and would rush to me being tense.

Then only my Nani called.

" Hi Nani . For your information I had visited Indu Dadi. You know what, my former Ceo Manohar uncle is the son of Indu dadi. I was so shocked."

"Yeah I got to know that. So how were the others."

" You knew? You could've warned me beforehand."

" Yeahh and you would not have gone. By the way how were other relatives of her?"

They were good. I already know Manohar uncle and his wife. Although she was not there. But Ayati di was there. She is a brilliant interior designer and has a bright personality too."

" Did you meet Aayansh? "

" Yeah I did."

" So How was he?"

She was suspiciously excited.

"He was rude and arrogant. We had already met earlier."

" You might be mistaking him. You shouldn't judge him."

"I didn't judge him. This wasn't our first meeting. We met 2 months ago already."

"What? When? How?"

I told her about our accident, Our meet at his office which happened jus days ago. You know what, She got happy. Who gets happy?

We talked with each other about other things and we ended the call.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

One slept without any thoughts lingering in her mind while the other had his head full of someone's thoughts.

But they didn't know that two ladies or rather old ladies were talking with each other.

On the Call:

Lady 1: They finally met. But I think they hate each other so much. What will we do now?

Lady 2 : I know. By the way they already met. And their first impressions for each other is very bad.

Lady 1: Yeah. We should make them meet each other frequently. Then only they'll know each other. And our mission will complete.

Lady 2: Ok. Let's jump to our second step of our Mission.

Both ladies cheered up and bidded the call. Well well you guessed it right.

LADY 1 = Indumati dadi( nani of Aayu ji🤭)

Lady 2 = Iravati Dadi( Nani of Miss Refrigeratorji🤣)

(A/N: So Both Nanis are trying to set the duo up. Will they succeed? And What they will do to create *Gullu-gullu* between them🤭😏)