Chapter 18

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

( A/N I hope u all comment so that it motivates to write more.
There will be so much fun ahead and so new type of storyline ahead.
So tune in for more....)

**Next morning**

Someone was sleeping peacefully as alarm was not set for today

Someone was sleeping peacefully as alarm was not set for today. As Today is Sunday. Feeling free and majestic after making someone feel like hell the previous day, Anushka was sleeping in her desired position which is straight.

She sleeps straight like a log as she is an alien. She sleeps as if she is sleeping in a coffin. Well people and their weird sleeping Positions...

Then Suddenly an irritating voice was heard and her eyes opened like a shutter.

Well a normal person would feel irritated if someone wakes you up but Anushka doesn't. She just picked the phone and got up while answering the call.

**ON the Call**

Caller : Didi I am in India!!!

HER eyes widened and got so happy that she is finally in India. The Caller is no one but Anushka's cousin, her Mama-Mami's elder daughter Priyanka Siddhpura. She is one year younger then Anushka and just came completing her studies from Abroad.

Anushka: Priyu!!! You finally came!!! Where are you currently?

Priyanka: At the Airport Didi!! I am just coming to Mumbai in some hours. So you have to pick me up at 10 AM from the Airport!!!

She orders her Didi and Her Didi is Ofcourse so much eager to meet her.

Anushka: OK Surely I will pick you up but why in Mumbai though? You should first meet your parents and your Dada and dadi, Priyu. They were missing you so much and even I was but it won't look good If you meet me first.

Priyanka: I know Didi but you have to hide this from everyone for two days. Because I want your help.... Ohh I have to first board my flight but don't forget to pick me and them I'll tell you everything. BYEE

SHE cut the call before Anushka could say or ask anything.