Chapter 19

~~~ In her darkness, she is silent.
In my darkness, She screams.~~~

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Why? Why the HELL she is everywhere?

As if she is a Magnet and I am an iron filling!!!

I go to her at every unexpected places. AND We meet at those places where we can't even return or forget.

I mean she is the sister of the girl my brother loves. What are the odds?

Currently she is standing infront of me and is currently breathing like a bull who has seen a red cloth. And here it starts.

" TUM ho Arnav ke bhai?"

(YOU are Arnav's brother?)

She asks as if I am not standing infront of her.

" Yes I am! Any problem?" I smirk. She rolls her eyes and my breath hitches up. As she is not wearing her glasses and is looking at me in anger. She looks good without glasses too.

Oh shut up Aayansh. She is your enemy. You hate her. She is not at all pretty!!

Oh really? Jaao upar se padh ke aao shaayad dikh jaaye!!

MY inner mind mocked.

I rolled my eyes mentally.

She turned to Priyanka, which Arnav introduced with when I reached and when Anushka was quite for some moments.
She said to Priyanka, " Priyanka let's go! We shouldn't stay with this guy."

She pointed to me. Arnav stood up with an expression of fear and shock. I gave him look and then said to Anushka," Oh Hello Priyanka ko Arnav se shaadi karni hain. Mujhse nahi. And waise bhi even I am not interested on this now as you are her Elder sister."

(OH Hello Priyanka is going to marry Arnav, not me. And now I am not even interested)

"What do you mean I am her elder sister? Even I am not interested because of you only and Arnav you are the best and I like you but I don't like your Bhaiya."

"Excuse me?"

" Excused!! "

Ahh there she goes with her 'Excused'. I always get tight lipped when she answers me Excuse me by Excused. Ughh

" Look How dare you say that I am not good?"

" By my mouth!"

We were glaring at each other and standing so close that her angry breaths were falling at my neck. Why neck? Because she is short and her mouth comes at my neck.

Then only Arnav said in low voice so that only we could hear," Bhaiya! Didi! Be quiet please speak with less volume. Other in the Cafe are watching us."