Chapter 10

ANUSHKA'S POV

" WHAT? WE are gonna meet your bestfriend from Delhi?" I asked Ayush on call. He answered,
" Yeah!! DIDN'T I said that you two are just same. We met yesterday and had dinner with him and his dinner. I literallyt
Kicked his ass. "

" So you are gonna come today at my house. "

I hummed. I also asked whether Niyati is coming. He answered a yes. I teased him that if Niyati wasn't coming then he would already cancel it. Well his silence gave the answer.

We talked about other things. And I ended the call.

Then I reached My office. Today was damn hectic. I had to meet some people as I have a event tomorrow. I am going to give a speech tomorrow.

Although I hate giving speeches because i believe in rather implementing the things I should do.

I worked till evening. I reached Circuit house and got ready for Ayush's meetup.
I wore a simple beige top and wide legged jeans. They are comfortable.

I reached there and Niyati and Ayush were already there. I hugged them and then started talking randomly in Gujarati. Whenever we  are together, Gujarati flows like river.

For me , Gujarati comes first. Switching to Hindi takes time. When I got admission in IIT Bombay, Conversations in Hindi were hard. My Hindi was not good. I would first talk in Gujarati and then it would click that They don't know Gujarati.

We were talking and then the bell rang. And Ayush jumped in excitement. He ran to the door. He opened the door and a man entered. When I got a closer look I was shocked. Why HE is here?

We both did the usual, we always do. And that is::::::

"YOU?" This is the practically fourth time we were shocked to see  each other. Honestly I am getting habituated to this.

I sighed and said," Now this is your turn to explain them why we shouted at each other. I am tired explaining the same thing."

I shrugged my shoulders. And He did explained to  Ayush. As Niyati already knew, She gave a tight lipped smile and he returned it in the same manner.

OH I forgot to tell about who HE is.

He is none other than AAYANSH KASHYAP aka Vaandro.

( Vaandro means Monkey🐒 in Gujarati)

Then Ayush asked analyzing the new information he got,"  So Aayansh is that Rude CEO you met. But Anushka Tumne hi toh kaha that ki Woh ladka bilkul handsome nahi tha. Lekin yeh toh hain."

( But Anushka you said that the guy was not handsome. But Aayansh is handsome.)

Aayansh's eyes got widened and he said," Mein tumhe handsome nahi dikhta? Aankhein check karwa ke laao. "

( Don't I seem handsome to you? Get your eyes check. )

I countered," Aankein acchi hi hain meri. Maine toh bus sach bola. Niyati? Yain handsome hain?"
( My eyes are good only. I just said the truth. Niyati, Is he handsome?)

I asked Niyati and she said,"  Look Anushka, Don't take it wrong but He is Handsome. I can't lie. I think you should go to Eye doctor . I think your LASIK surgery back fired. Your numbers have returned I guess."

Aise dost hone se toh accha dushman hi acche.

I was guffawed. Ayush told that we should sit and then talk. I rolled my eyes at his jealousy that Niyati called Vaandro handsome.

Then as if Aayansh thought of something, He dragged Ayush away from us.

I mean Men also gossip....

I ignored them and started bickering with Niyati that she betrayed me.

AAYANSH'S POV

Why the fuck she is everywhere?

She thinks that I am not handsome. She is definitely blind. It's not like that she is Beautiful too. My mind mocked,

Accha???😏

I rolled my eyes at my mind. Then only something clicked in my mind. I pulled Ayush away from girls. I whispered,

" Don't tell me that you love Anushka? She is so annoying. She doesn't even know how to talk to someone. Do you even know how she talks to me? She always argues, taunts, sasses, glares, huffs, fires,......"

" Ok Ok Bro Relax. I love Niyati. Anushka is.like a sister to me. But don't talk about her like that. STAY IN YOUR LIMITS."

I gasped loudly," Ayush we were together for 14 years. And you are taking her side. This is a cheating. By the way, Niyati is sweet unlike her bestfriend."

He first blushed about Niyati and then he turned serious. "Thanks.... But  Aayansh I am not taking anyone's side. You both are stupids. She is good too. It's just that you both are so twisted. "

I raised my eyebrows at him as if to dare to repeat that again.

" You know right that I am not scared of you? I will shave your eyebrows if you ever rise one in front of me."

I back down as I know that he can do shave my eyebrows.

Then Niyati yelled at us to join them and should stop our boys talk.

We reached there and Anushka was sulking and eating. Niyati was also eating.

They fought I guess.  But after 5 minutes they started talking as if they weren't glaring at each other with murdering intent.

Ayush was chill and eating snacks. But shockingly today I noticed an another Anushka. She was talking calmly with Ayush and Niyati. She was ignoring me. I also ignored her.

But then asked them," How did you three met? I mean, Ayush is one year older than you. So How?"

The Trio laughed as if reminiscing and Ayush started," Our First meeting was so funny. It was my second day in new school. Although I got popular because of my good looks but I didn't liked them. I was going somewhere and I noticed two girls talking.  They were laughing. Basically Niyati was from Commerce stream and Anushka was from Science stream. Niyati was drinking water and then Anushka said something funny and then water slipped from her mouth and I got dripped."

Then Niyati continued," We both were shocked that we spewed water on our senior. We apologized so many times. Then slowly we became friends and then progressed to best friends. Then I got alone because when I was in 12th standard, Ayush entered college and Anushka enrolled in JEE ADVANCED Institute.  I was so lonely."

Then Anushka spoke," Even I was lonely there too, Niyati."

We talked as if we had met years ago. Correction!! ONLY Niyati. Because Anushka didn't even spoke to me. She has such a big ego.

It got late and all left for their home. Before Anushka could leave, I warned ,"Take care Miss. Sarabhai. I hope you have a good day tomorrow."

She was confused for a second but covered up her expressions to Her resting face which is a scowl.

I walked away after warning her whistling.

Tomorrow will be the day, Miss Anushka Sarabhai.

(A/N NOW WHAT is he gonna do tomorrow? They are do childish. Do you like the Gujarati trio - THE Shah, The Patel, The Sarabhai......?
Comment your views)

Please Vote. Your one vote is done by a single click but it will give me so much inspiration.
Wait? 🤯 Why I am  talking like a Politician?

But please do Vote☆☆☆☆☆☆☆