Chapter 6

ANUSHKA'S POV

My Allergy is so weird. I mean who even have a allergy of perfumes. Mridul was so tensed and guilty that he forgot about my allergy. My Ex-teammates already knew about my allergy so they understood that how vulnerable my health gets. But I told them that we'll meet later.

I got home or rather a Circuit house of Mumbai where all District Collectors have to stay. There was security around the house. I had a female cook from government, who cooked decently.

Tomorrow was Sunday. The day I always wait for. I always give holiday to my cook and house cleaner. I do that by myself on weekends. But this Saturday, There were some meetings I had to attend so I had to go to my Office.

I cooked Bhakhri and Chai which tasted like heaven. My headache died slowly. I watched a Kdrama Series which I only watch during weekends. Then I slept.

NEXT DAY

AAYANSH'S POV
I woke up as per my daily schedule. I came after jogging and there they were, My Mama and Mami which had returned from their trip. The Three Ladies of our house aka my Di, Nani and Mami were greeting each other as if they hadn't met each other for decades.

Gosh these drama queens.....

Mama noticed me and came to hug me.
He asked," How are you Aayansh?"

Before I could answer, Mami spoke," Aayu How are you? " I answered both of them that I've been good.

They told us about their trip and I smelled that they are bot going to stop their rants. So I slipped from the conversation saying I have to get ready for my office. They obviously groaned in frustration that I am a workaholic who is working on a Sunday.

But before I could go, Nani stopped me and said,
" Aayu beta, My friend Iravati's granddaughter is coming here to give us a souvenier in an hour. So you should meet her. You already like IRA then you will also like her granddaughter too."

I nodded because I like Ira Dadi. She is such a sweetheart. We had met before too. We clicked with each other in no time.
I wish She would come too but she doesn't  come here often.

I reached my room and took a bath. I picked a Black Suit, wore watch, socks, cufflinks. I styled my hair just like how I do normally. I picked up a perfume from my collection but I stopped before I could press the perfume.

I didn't wanted to apply the perfume. I stared at myself in mirror with a perfume in my hand. I pondered for some moments and a sigh left unknowingly.

Some unknown feeling rushed inside me watching at perfumes. A scene of a certain girl sneezing badly and pressing her head tightly played in my mind. And I dropped the perfume on it's place in my closet.

I am just not in the mood of applying perfume, nothing much.....

I got dressed. I got out my room and some loud voices fell into my ears. Probably the granddaughter of Ira dadi must have arrived. I reached that place and.....

ANUSHKA'S POV

Ughhh

Who the hell this person calling me at 7 am on Sunday? I picked my phone with my half opened eyes and read 'Nani calling~~'. I answered the call as I know I can ignore anyone but not her. Because She is the Mother of My Mother. If my mother is 100 percentages stubborn then my Nani is 200 percentages more stubborn.

"Jai Shri Krishna Anu, Shu karas?"

(Hail Lord Krishna Anu, What are you doing)