Chapter 14

Anushka  was thinking about all the possibilites which could happen

Anushka  was thinking about all the possibilites which could happen. Truck got flipped and all the ingredients which was needed for the feast had gone waste. The amount of food which had gone waste was unimaginable. She always hated wasting resources like food, petrol, water and other non-renewable resources. All should have awareness and ability to prevent waste of non-renewable resources.

And she was helpless because she can't revive the food which was lying on the said floor where the truck slipped or flipped. Plus another problem was that the feast is scheduled at few hours later. Rearranging the huge amount of ingredients in gonna take so much time.

She can't even scold the caterer service because by the looks of the manager, he was more agitated, tensed, guilty and angry. She knows the Manager personally.

Keeping herself cool and calm, She gave an idea to the Manager. The manager agreed because the idea was doable and resourceful.

At one place, Chaos were subsiding because of the guidance of Anushka and at another place, someone felt his ground shaking.

☆AK Technologies☆

☆AK Technologies

" WHAAT? THE FEAST WAS NOT FOR POLITICIANS???? THE FEAST WAS FOR POOR PEOPLE???????"

MRIDUL fucking nodded. He nodded. He fucking nodded.....

I thought that she was buttering the politicians with the help of the Feast she was going to host. I was idiot. Who hosts a Feast to butter someone? Why did I even did this?

"And WHY THE HELL THE INFORMATIONS WERE WRONG?"

Mridul flinched at my voice. He is only the one who I trust in the terms of Informations digging. He knew how to dig and explore the secrets. I was loosing my shit today. This has never happened with me. Mridul has never done this before.

He answered," Sir... I am Sorry. I didn't knew the information was wrong. You can give me any punishment. I am truly ashamed by my mistake."

" Ofcourse you should be." I said.

This is unbelievable. I was thinking that I was winning. But.....