Chap. 1: Kyuko Bakugou's Beginning!

4 years after Kyuko Bakugou and Katsuki Bakugou's birth, small steps can be heard from outside their parents' bedroom.

Kyuko/Katsuki: Mom! Mom! Can we go now!

Mitsuki: Sure.

They got ready to head to the doctor's office and they arrived, waiting for their name to be called. But something was weird about Kyuko, he was strong for a 4 year old. Things that should hurt him didn't, it was like his skin is like iron. 

Quirk Doctor's office

Katsuki: So, what's our quirks?

Quirk Doctor: Well Katsuki, your quirk is Explosion. You can use nitroglycerin sweat on your palms to generate explosions.

Katsuki: I'm gonna beat AllMight!

Mitsuki: I'm sure you will. What about Kyuko?

Quirk Doctor: Well...he doesn't have a quirk. But his body's genetic info is completely different from normal humans! Kyuko seems to be faster, stronger, sturdier, and has an incredibly high metabolism. The kid's pretty much superhuman. Heck, if he trained all the time, he could potentially beat AllMight! He has no Quirk factor, but he has special powers!

Kyuko: Wow Katsuki, we both have quirks!

Katsuki: Together, we'll be the strongest heroes to ever live!

Kyuko: But what shall I call my quirk?

Vegeta: Saiyan.

Everyone turned to see Vegeta. He was 5'5, has a widow's peak. He wore white gloves and boots with some gold on the end. He wore a white breastplate and wore a long-sleeved midnight blue shirt and pants.

Vegeta: If this "Quirk" thing is done, I need to talk to these three.

They all nodded.

Vegeta: Follow me, the Quirk can be registered later.

They all followed him to see another man that was outside. He was 5'9. He wore a short-sleeved blue undershirt. On top of that was an orange V-neck T-Shirt with a blue sash. He wore orange pants and blue boots. He also had blue wristbands.

Goku: I'm Goku and he's Vegeta. Hold on to me.

Everyone did that and Goku put his fingers on his forehead and used Instant Transmission, landing on King Kai's Planet. They looked around, and they were confused.

Vegeta: You're on King Kai's Planet. 

King Kai: Hello everyone, I'm King Kai. And we need to talk to you.

Kyuko: About what? Is it my quirk?

Goku: Your body is different from others, that's what the doctor said, right?

Kyuko: Yes.

Vegeta: It's because you're partially Saiyan. 

Katsuki: What's a Saiyan?

King Kai explained the history of Saiyans and how Kyuko became a Saiyan in the first place.

King Kai: And that's it.

Mitsuki: So Kyuko is going to be extremely strong then? And going to eat lots of food?

Vegeta: That sums it up.

Mitsuki: You hear that Kyuko, you're gonna be a hero!

Katsuki: I won't let you surpass me Kyuko!

Kyuko: Ok if you say so.

Goku: We'll train him when he's 10 years old.

Katsuki: Yes I have the leg-up!

Kyuko: Aw man.

Vegeta: Kyuko, you're already stronger than most 4 year olds. 

King Kai: Keep him healthy. Bye for now!

They all left King Kai's Planet and went back home, they told Masaru the news and everyone was happy. Even Bakugou, and he was happy just because Kyuko and him can train together to become stronger! Oh yeah, this is gonna be crazy. Let's see what happens next on Earth's New Saiyan!