Chap 9. Party at the USJ

Kyuko was flying to the school, wondering why there was so many energy signatures near the entrance. But he pushed back these thoughts and landed in front of the school, but the press turned around immediately.

News Reporter 1: Hello young man, we heard AllMight is teaching here at U.A. High! Is this true? 

Kyuko: Yes.

News Reporter 2: What's he like?

Kyuko: He's pretty cool in person. And a surprisingly good teacher. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go to class.

Kyuko used Instant Transmission, teleporting in front of Midnight.

Kyuko: Oh hi Midnight.

Midnight: Where did you come from?

Kyuko: From the entrance, I just teleported here and accidentally locked onto your energy signature. Now I'm going to my class, see you later Midnight.

Midnight: We should have a private lesson sometime.

Kyuko: Ok? 

Kyuko locked onto Midoryia's energy signature and teleported to homeroom, where class was getting started.

Aizawa: I've viewed the footage from yesterday's training session. You guys did good, now you guys need a representative. Do it how you see fit before our trip.

Aizawa was knocked out on the floor, sleeping and everyone chooses who they wanted it to be.

Lida: Turns out, Momo's the vice president with 3 votes and Kyuko got 4.

Kyuko: Me and Momo promise to help you guys anyway we can.

Timeskip

Aizawa: Get your hero outfits then go outside to get on the bus.

Everyone did just that and Kyuko put on the same Gi he wore yesterday. He sat next to Momo, who were discussing about things they like and Bakugo was listening to what they said.

Bakugo: Kyuko. You like her, don't you?

Kyuko: Who, Momo? Nah.

Bakugo: Don't lie to me.

Kyuko: She is beautiful.

Bakugo: Shoot your shot.

Kyuko: Shut up Bakugo.

Bakugo: Someone has a crush.

Kyuko turned to face Bakugo and prepared Big Bang Attack.

Kyuko: Repeat that again.

Bakugo: You like Momo.

Kyuko: NO I DON'T!

Everyone turned to Kyuko.

Momo: Are you ok?

Kyuko: I'm fine, a bit startled, that's all.

Momo: Well, that's ok. We all get startled sometimes.

Kyuko: Thanks Momo.

Denki: Dude, why did you scream?

Katsuki: He has a crush.

Kyuko: Shut up.

Katsuki: See?

Kirishima: You should shoot your shot.

Ida: You need to give him some space. And you should let him be.

Kyuko: Thank you Ida.

Aizawa: We're here.

Everyone got into the USJ, but a portal appears in the center, enveloping everyone in Class 1A, and Kyuko is falling out the portal and a villain reaches out for him but he used Shotgun Burst, a purple railgun appearing in his hand, and it released 12 shots of purple-colored ki at the villains, knocking them back into the water, and he landed in a boat w/ Izuku and Tsu.