Date

Saint's POV
📍Saint's Crib
12:00pm

I spray my cologne as I look in the mirror admiring myself

I spray my cologne as I look in the mirror admiring myself. I look good as fuck. After that, I sit on the couch and call Wiyim to see where she at.

Wiyim: Hey Musa.
Saint: Sup baby. You ready?
Wiyim: Y-Yh I'm ready. You on your way?
Saint: you ain't send me the addy yet.
Wiyim : oh shi... my bad. I live on 6- I mean 62nd street on 14th ave. It's the red building just honk and I'll come down.
Saint : Aight I'm on my way. You wearing black rih? (Smirking)
Wiyim: Maybe...(smiling ear to ear)
Saint: Aii imma be there in 15
Wiyim: See you soon.
Saint : Hmm

I get off the phone and hop in my car driving off. Let's see how this goes.

Wiyim POV
📍Thembe's Crib
12:10pm

"Eeekk ! I'm so excited" I screamed

"Eeekk ! I'm so excited" I screamed. I just got off the phone with Saint and he said he on his way. My first date! I'm so excited. "Calm ur ass down and stay still so I can put this mascara on you" Thembe said.

" Sorry, it's just so exciting. I ain't never been on a date befo' and my first being with a guy like that. Ahhh!" I say. " I can tell. If a fine ass man like that ask me on a date I would be acting the same way" Thembe said chuckling. " so why aren't you? Cause I know Harlem be hitting yo line up" I say smirking. Those two are such a cute match.

She rolls her eyes in response and switches the topic. " So why you don't want him to pick you up at yours?" she asks. " No reason. Just wanted some help with getting ready for my first date" I said nervously.

I ain't gon tell her the real reason, she ain't gotta know. " I'm glad we became friends Thembe. You so sweet for helping me" I said changing the topic. " awww you cutie. No problem. I'm glad I became friends with you too. You're literally saving my grades , without you there's no way I would've survived junior year." She said.

I was touched by her words , feeling guilty for what I'm doing. But I was gon destroy the Spades no matter what. I'll ruin it from the inside out just like my brother taught me.