Somewhere Else

*Mature*

Saint POV
📍Nia's Crib
13:00pm

"Musa you promised. Cmon please." I roll my eyes . This hoe getting on my nerves. " I can't. I got shi to do today." I reply. " Just park a few blocks out. Please. I'll give you some head" I smile at her words. I ain't gon front her head good as fuck, "What time you finish?" I could hear her cheesing through the phone. " 3:45 on the dot. Thanks ba- "

I turn off the call and head on over to the kitchen where Nia was at. She was wearing them lace panties I like with a tight vest on standing by the stove whipping up some chicken Alfredo with some garlic bread. She had Twisted playing in the background while she chopped up some mushrooms. I wrap my arms around her and sway us side to side to the music.

As I nuzzle my face into her neck, her scent hits my nose. I hum as I smell the crooks of her neck "I like this one. What is it" . She laughs " It's this new perfume Brielle got me called Viva La Juicy Gold. Smell good don't it?" I reach up and start massaging her breast . " you sure are juicy, I'll tell you that" " Bae move. I'm tryna cook us sumin to eat. " She pushes her ass up against me to try and push me back since her hands were busy and all.

I switch my hands to the side of her hips as I control her waist. I pull it towards me as I grind on her. She moves closer and whines on me. I groan as I feel my shit getting harder by the second so I pull her in by her neck "Damn baby" She drops the knife and turns around. Her eyes were filled of lust.

She pulls my neck in and whispers in my ear "Let's go upstairs baby" I grab her by her ass and lift her up. I turn off the stove and we head upstairs. I lay her on the bed and take my shirt off and watch as she takes her off her panties.

She sits up and flips us so I'm laying on my back. I smirk as I watch her roughly take my shorts off and pull my dick out. "Damn baby." She must've been feening.

I hiss, "damn. Jus' like that." I rest my hand on her head. She deep throating the shit out of my dick right now. The tightening of her throat from her going down is making my toes curl. She's sitting on my chest with her bottom half raised in the air, her pink hole shining from her natural juices. My baby was wet wet.

Her brown plump lips smooth and slick, made my mouth water. I remove my hand from her head and use it to spread her lips a little wider, I lean back and admire her pussy as I slowly inserted two fingers while rubbing her throbbing clitoris.

"Mmmm," she moans around my dick.
Shit, I say to myself. The wet noises of her sucking me up and me fucking her with my fingers got me real close. I remove my hands and she moans at the feeling. I pull her hips down onto my face and get to sucking on her pink clit while I tongue her hole.

I used my fingers to fuck the shi out of her hole and a creamy white came outta her as I suckled on her lips. She moaned on my dick as I pushed them in further, feeling around for the spot. I find it and press on it as I pick up the pace. She jumped under me as she loudly moaned and began to ride my face:

"Damn Nia." I groan. "Yo' pussy taste good, you been eating good fa' me." I circle her clit with my tongue. "Mmm," she moans a little louder, but it's strangled since my dick is deep in her throat at the moment. I place my lips back around her hold, sucking it in my mouth, and begin to flick at the wet inside with my tongue.

I feel myself getting close as I grab onto her cheeks holding her down as I pick up the pace. In turn, she does the same, flexing her throat and tongue making me hiss, the vibrations making her even wetter. I push my hips up and down to fuck her throat as she switch's to fondling my balls.