Body

*Saints Home is in pic above*

    *Mature*

Wiyim's POV
📍Saint's Crib
9:10pm

Wiyim's POV📍Saint's Crib9:10pm

I'm nervous as fuck rn. I shakily text Musa that I'm downstairs. He replies telling me to let the porter know and to show him my ID and he'll let me through.

I gasp as I look up at the skyscraper building. This mf lives gooood. I walk inside and head towards the reception.

 I walk inside and head towards the reception

I look around in awe. So this where he live. It's gon be hard for Ja and the gang to raid this place, security look tight around here plus it's bang on in the city.

It looks so nice and modern and everything I could've had if Ja took over instead of him. I sigh as I head on over to the counter. I greet the person there and tell them Musa invited me, then I show them my id.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around in confusion. I'm met with an old ass white guy. I scan him as he stares into my eyes,he was all dressed up in a black suit, prolly a resident here.

Snapping me outta my thoughts, he says "Miss Harris, I'll be assisting you this evening. Mr Alvarez has been expecting you. This way ma'am." He then guides me towards a hallway away from the front desk. I peep the British accent.

Feeling skeptical, I ask "Um,where are we going? The elevators are back there."" Mr. Alvarez has his own separate entrance since he lives on the topmost floor."

I nod slowly still in awe. This nigga is RICH! I can't wait to tell Lana and Thembs about this. I smile. But it quickly goes away when I remember who I'm acc supposed to tell. Ja. I roll my eyes thinking about what his response gon be.

We enter the elevator and I am in utter and complete shock. This shi has a seat in it! Damn! I quickly compose myself as I notice the sideeye this old man giving me. Lemme act natural.

The lift stops and the doors open. The porter walks halfway outta the lift,stops and turns to look at me "His door is on your left ma'am." We stare at each other for a moment , then he clears his throat snapping me outta my daze. "Oh,oh sorry I thought you was supposed to drop me all the way."