Dangerously in love

Two months later

Saint's POV
📍Malik's Crib
10:00am

I decline the 73rd call from this hoe Wiyim "My God this hoe keep calling" her ass just won't let up. She on wanna give me some pussy then complain when I get it from somewhere else . She a bigger headache than Nia.

I just dropped off Nia to her Pilates class and felt real good after our lil sesh in the car. I thought to pass by Malik's since I need an update on that narcotics delivery and I gotta let him know how the meeting in Colombia went. I know he sour 'bout it cause I went with Red instead, ain't no way he missing them sessions.

I used my keys to open the door and walk into see some fuck shit. "MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK" I shout out as I see Malik and Jamir butt naked on the coach with Malik's legs all wide open. I think I'm gon throw up. I just saw my brother getting fingered...

"Oh shit!" "shit!" "GET OUT" they quickly cover themselves as I do just that. Get the fuck outta there. That image don burned in my head. Mierda. I go to sit in my car and light a blunt , hoping the high gon get that dirty ass image outta my head.

After a few blunts, I hear a knock on my window. I roll the window down and all the smoke goes outta my car. I see Jamir standing there all shy and shit. He smiles and I give him a mean ass side eye cause who tf he smiling at?

"We sorry. But you shoulda knocked" he said shrugging. Freaky ass nigga. I jeer and I size him up "I should knock you out" I step out and slam my car door shut. I walk past him to head inside "y'all gotta change your couch"

I enter the house and stand in the corner near the coffee stand. I mug at the semi wet stain on the couch and take a pic to send to the GC.

I smirk at Harlem's message cause I ain't never sitting anywhere here again

I smirk at Harlem's message cause I ain't never sitting anywhere here again. I look up and see Malik coming out and taking a seat on that wet ass couch. I mug at his nasty ass. He flicks me off and starts bombarding me with questions about how everything went.

I fill him in on a few things about new products, changed recipes and how the distribution channel is gon change. I let him know about how useless Aries was, that nigga was mad preoccupied on his phone cheesing the whole trip. I was this close to breaking that shit.

After a while of talking, Jamir came out to let Maz know he off to work. They make out for a lil too long and he come over to dap me up. I mug his nasty ass and tap his shoulder "Nah I ain't touching that not after what I saw." Maz rolls his eyes at me."Leave my man alone Saint"

After he gon, we start discussing the information given to me and what our plans go be. I suggested we switch to the Colombian market and cut ties with the Russians. Now they in business we the Santos, it's gon be a risk. But Maz told we keep the Russians fo' chemicals and use the North K's to get our guns.